Author Topic: Barack Obama: Republican efforts to overhaul Obamacare 'aggravating'  (Read 537 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Barack Obama: Republican efforts to overhaul Obamacare 'aggravating'
Washington Examiner, Sep 20, 2017, Melissa Quinn

Former President Barack Obama said Wednesday it is "aggravating" to see the Republican-led Congress continue with its attempts to overhaul Obamacare, efforts he suggested would inflict "real human suffering" on the American people.

"When I see people trying undo that hard-won progress, for the 50th or 60th time, with bills that would raise costs or reduce coverage or roll back protections for older Americans or people with pre-existing conditions — the cancer survivor, the expectant mom, or the child with autism, or asthma for whom coverage once again would be unattainable — it is aggravating," Obama said during a keynote address at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's "Goalkeepers" event.

During his address, Obama cited implementation of Obamacare as an example of the progress that can be made despite the obstacles that often stand in the way.

Read more: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/barack-obama-republican-efforts-to-overhaul-obamacare-aggravating/article/2635052

Offline Applewood

Re: Barack Obama: Republican efforts to overhaul Obamacare 'aggravating'
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 08:51:40 pm »
It would be wonderful if Republicans would actually do what they promised and repeal Obamacare...if only to aggravate our former liar-in-chief. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 09:14:19 pm »
The Won is 'aggravated'.

I was far worse than 'Aggravated' with his dictatorial, lying, chiseling, scheming reign, every day of all 8 years of it.

How's about getting mad enough to chew the paint off the walls Barry?

Come on, let it roll.

You spent 8 years making war on My country, . . . and the best you got today is 'Aggravated'?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 09:45:39 pm »
What I find aggravating is having my insurance canceled three times and premium cost triple in 6 years.

Barack Obama will always be a fetid POS to me.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:45:57 pm by skeeter »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 10:08:24 pm »
What I find aggravating is having my insurance canceled three times and premium cost triple in 6 years.

Barack Obama will always be a fetid POS to me.
Just remember that POS and all the Dems that voted for it are exempt.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 10:47:03 pm »
Just remember that POS and all the Dems that voted for it are exempt.

And the Republicans, who are also exempt, won't repeal it. 

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 08:23:54 pm »
These 'alleged' people have made such a disaster of Health Care in this country that they've also caused a Doctor shortage.

MD parents - due to O'care - are telling their kids "Don't go to school to become a Doctor, like I did, because "It's Over.""

http://www.fiercehealthcare.com/practices/verge-feeding-frenzy-to-recruit-new-doctors
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline anubias

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 09:50:00 pm »
Just go away Barry.  You've done enough damage.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 07:49:12 pm »
Just go away Barry.  You've done enough damage.

If ONLY.

Barry views himself as a sapper, any trick he can come up with to cut through America's perimeter wire at night if he can't over run the place in broad daylight, and 'Bring It All Down, Man'.