Author Topic: Rush: Delusional Mrs. Clinton Considers Contesting the Election — Or Does She?  (Read 640 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/09/20/mrs-clinton-harbors-delusion-of-contesting-the-election/

Delusional Mrs. Clinton Considers Contesting the Election — Or Does She?
Sep 20, 2017

RUSH: Grab audio sound bites 14 and 15 yesterday, 15 first. Wait a minute, now. Nope. Gotta do 14 first. I thought 15 was years ago.

Hillary was on NPR Fresh Air yesterday afternoon and the host was Terry Gross. She said that she might contest the election. I mean, it’s lunatic, but here’s what she said.

GROSS: Would you completely rule out questioning the legitimacy of this election if we learn that the Russian interference in the election is even deeper than we know now?

HILLARY: No. I would not. I would say —

GROSS: You’re not gonna rule it out?

HILLARY: No, I wouldn’t rule it out.

RUSH: This woman, folks, is not all there. Obviously she’s on her book tour, her excuse tour, which is embarrassing everybody. Have you noticed the number of Drive-Bys and Democrats publicly saying, “Hillary, pack it in. Hillary, take it somewhere we can’t see it. Stop it. You’re not gonna be the president. You’re not gonna be a nominee again. Stop it. You’re hurting us. You’re causing us big problems. We need a new face. We need a new body. We need a new hairdo. We need everything new. We can’t have you continue.” This is being said in a number of places.

So that was yesterday during the day. Last night she went on Colbert’s show, and, “What do you mean questioning the legitimacy of the election? There’s no constitutional mechanism to question the election. What are you talking about?”

HILLARY: So as I say in the book, nobody’s talking about contesting the election, including me. But I do think — no, because there is no mechanism.

RUSH: Wait a minute. Earlier in the day she told the NPR audience that she was considering contesting. Even if there is no way, no matter what would be judged about the election that she’s going to be president. And if she’s harboring that illusion, then it’s better than we even thought that the woman lost. I mean, this is dangerous, dangerous psychological territory, and we are bearing witness to it here.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
How would you contest it? Voting is pretty much a state matter and the tallies are long certified. Jill Stein ran into a judicial brick wall trying to contest them.

Hillary is probably trying to cast a shadow over Trump's presidency, but I don't think she's going to get far after waiting almost 11 months to do it.
The Republic is lost.