Author Topic: White House Spied On Trump And Lied About It, Says CNN — Is This Worse Than Richard Nixon?  (Read 2689 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Exactly my point. 

But you didn't say that .....

Oceander

Yeah....but if he's "Concerned", that's not fair!!!    :laugh:

@Concerned

Wish I was.  He or she is much more level-headed and better able to put together good posts.

Offline Concerned

@Concerned

Wish I was.  He or she is much more level-headed and better able to put together good posts.

Thank you!  I try to OBJECTIVELY apply logic and facts.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online corbe

I agree @Oceander @Concerned is certainly an asset here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

But don't hold your breath waiting for an apology.

I don't care about an apology.  Jail time, yes.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Get lost!  You bore the hell out of me.
Of course he does.  He is a lawyer.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

Of course he does.  He is a lawyer.

And a coder, and a graphic designer, and .....

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
But you didn't say that .....

Not even close....    *****rollingeyes*****   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

Bongino: Wiretapping reaction exposes stench of liberal hypocrisy

Filling in on "The Mark Levin Show" Wednesday evening, CR contributing editor Dan Bongino said reactions to the Obama administration's surveillance of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort expose the “grotesque, stinking ... stench of liberal hypocrisy.”

Giving a rough run-through of the countless would-be scandals of the Obama administration that liberals and the media completely ignored — from the Fast and Furious gun scandal to Lois Lerner and the IRS' selective targeting of conservative groups — Bongino juxtaposed the past with liberals' sudden, intense curiosity in Paul Manafort's financial situation today. Listen:

http://www.conservativereview.com/articles/bongino-wiretapping-reaction-exposes-stench-of-liberal-hypocrisy

I happened to catch that show. Dan B was awesome. He kept asking the audience why they didn't seem outraged over Mueller's fishing expedition, that Mueller was unleashing the awesome power of the federal government to target a person and not a crime – which is a tactic used by third world dictators to eliminate their political enemies. It was a show that had to be heard to be appreciated.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I happened to catch that show. Dan B was awesome. He kept asking the audience why they didn't seem outraged over Mueller's fishing expedition, that Mueller was unleashing the awesome power of the federal government to target a person and not a crime – which is a tactic used by third world dictators to eliminate their political enemies. It was a show that had to be heard to be appreciated.

Agreed.  It was a good show and Bongino asked some very important questions.