Author Topic: Catholic Trump Adviser: So Far, He’s Lived Up to His Pro-Life Words  (Read 1450 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Catholic Trump Adviser: So Far, He’s Lived Up to His Pro-Life Words
John Klink, who served on numerous Vatican delegations to the United Nations, explains why he judges Trump to be the most pro-life president in recent memory.
Edward Pentin

VATICAN CITY — On his way back from Colombia, Pope Francis said he hoped President Donald Trump would reconsider his decision to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program as part of a pro-life ethic that defends the unity of families.

The Holy Father said he had heard the president is pro-life, but if such an attribution is to be made, then he expected Trump to look again at his decision to take steps to end DACA. Trump subsequently appeared to be responding as the Pope had communicated, meeting with Democratic leaders of Congress on Sept. 13 in pursuit of a political deal that would secure legislative protection for DACA recipients.

And for many Catholics involved in defending life, such as John Klink, a former adviser to the Holy See at the United Nations from 1988 to 2001, the president already has been notably pro-life.

Continued: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/catholic-trump-adviser-so-far-hes-lived-up-to-his-pro-life-words

Offline TomSea

Re: Catholic Trump Adviser: So Far, He’s Lived Up to His Pro-Life Words
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 02:28:24 am »

Bump to the top; we must meticulously document this for those who call people liars and other names but won't stand up for what they said.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 02:39:41 am »
Gee....  I totally missed when he defunded planned parenthood.   When did that happen?  Oh wait.  He signed the budget that continued to fund the babykillers without comment or argument.
God is still in control

Offline TomSea

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 03:54:37 am »
I'll go with what pro-life leaders say, not uninformed yahoos who don't even keep up with pro-life news shooting off their mouths, calling others liars, afraid to debate the truth.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 04:09:17 am »
Your so cute when you act like this.  When you are ready to act like a grown up you may be treated as such.  Don't bother expecting another reply, its not worth the waste of breath.
God is still in control

Offline TomSea

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 08:10:31 am »
Hey, where is @txradioguy  and @musiclady; calling people names or saying people are lying now?

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 12:50:19 pm »
I'll go with what pro-life leaders say, not uninformed yahoos who don't even keep up with pro-life news shooting off their mouths, calling others liars, afraid to debate the truth.

but you wont address points made, you just want to call people names.  Those folks have decided to quit feeding the troil. 
God is still in control

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 01:27:27 pm »
For the record....... I don't respond to pings or taunts from dishonest trolls.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.