Author Topic: Entire Third Grade Football Team Takes Knee During National Anthem  (Read 975 times)

rangerrebew

Entire Third Grade Football Team Takes Knee During National Anthem
« on: September 20, 2017, 12:35:11 pm »
Entire Third Grade Football Team Takes Knee During National Anthem

September 19, 2017| by Donn Marten

For any who may have had a hope that the poisonous anti-Americanism as expressed by “race messiah” Colin Kaepernick and his cult following could be contained, this story should send a cold chill down your spines.

In a gesture of support toward the violent thugs rioting in St. Louis, a child’s football team that is comprised of third graders all protested the national anthem during a game this weekend.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/entire-third-grade-football-team-takes-knee-during-national-anthem

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Entire Third Grade Football Team Takes Knee During National Anthem
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 01:11:47 pm »
Got to get them early in order to properly brainwash them.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 02:54:17 am »
whoever that coach is a disgrace.

When I was that age, we had the pledge of allegiance everyday.

Now the kids are being led by anti-Americans.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 03:01:31 am »
Whoever the parents are are a disgrace as well.  I would have yanked my kid off the team so fast it would have made their heads spin. I would have also complained to the league that supported this team, and demanded my money back. If a few parents did that things would hopefully change.  The parents that let their kids stay on the team support the actions by their inaction.  And people who use third graders to make a political statement should be relieved of their parenting responsibilities..... Let the kids play ball without the drama for pete's sake
God is still in control

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 04:54:07 am »
I find I don't get particularly excited over these stories.

To me you support this country or you don't.
You teach your kids your values you don't trust the schools to do it for you.
Making kids or adults stand during the national anthem means nothing...
Its much like the old saying that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink
Many in this country believe our life here is not only an entitlement but is assured due to the efforts of others especially our military
There are going to be many shocked individuals in the not to distant future when they finally figure out freedom is earned not given