Author Topic: 'Mad Pooper' publicly defecates in neighbors' yards  (Read 358 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
'Mad Pooper' publicly defecates in neighbors' yards
« on: September 19, 2017, 04:19:58 pm »
A Colorado woman says the police need help to find a jogger, dubbed “the Mad Pooper,” who was caught defecating on the sidewalk in front of her children.

Cathy Budde says her kids caught the woman mid-squat, pants down and unashamed.

"They came screaming, like, ‘You're not going to believe this.’ They’re crying. I'm like, ‘What?’ They’re like, ‘There's a lady taking a poop.’ So, I come outside, and it’s like, oh dear goodness. I was like, 'Are you serious? Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?’ And she's like, 'Yeah, sorry,'" Budde said.......

http://www.ksla.com/story/36398490/mad-pooper-publicly-defecates-in-neighbors-yards?clienttype=generic&utm_content=bufferfc35d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: 'Mad Pooper' publicly defecates in neighbors' yards
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 04:22:14 pm »
Is this why frank cannon hasn't been active here lately?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: 'Mad Pooper' publicly defecates in neighbors' yards
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 04:46:08 pm »
Someone ought to pop her in the ass with a BB gun.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn