Author Topic: Rush: Do Not Reenter the Paris Climate Deal, Mr. President  (Read 580 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Do Not Reenter the Paris Climate Deal, Mr. President
« on: September 18, 2017, 06:20:01 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/09/18/re-entering-the-paris-climate-accord-would-be-a-big-big-problem/

Do Not Reenter the Paris Climate Deal, Mr. President

Sep 18, 2017

RUSH: First it was the DACA and the DREAMers, and over the weekend I see that Trump wants to go back into the Paris climate accords, and it was the Wall Street Journal. I mean, the Wall Street Journal, they’re iffy on occasion, but they’re not generally known as routine fake news. You don’t first assume fake news when you see something in the Wall Street Journal. And it turns out it was fake news, maybe. Rex Tillerson says (paraphrasing), “We’re thinking about heading back into Paris,” and H.R. McMasters says no way we’re going back into Paris.

If that happens, that’s a bigger deal than the DACA thing. The DACA thing is a small subset of illegal immigration, but if we dovetail and do a 180 and head back into the Paris climate accords, even if we renegotiate for, quote, unquote, more favorable terms, that would be very problematic for me. I’m just telling you, I don’t know where the rest of you come down on it, but that would be a big, big deal and a big, big problem for me. You can have fun with that all you will, but apparently it’s not the case. We will try to unpack it and unravel it as the program unfolds.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34