Author Topic: Sean Spicer helps Colbert mock Trump at the Emmys: Ex-press secretary betrays his old boss with shock cameo as host ridicules the 'morally corrupt' President and kicks off a celebrity hate-fest  (Read 679 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Spicer helps Colbert mock Trump at the Emmys: Ex-press secretary betrays his old boss with shock cameo as host ridicules the 'morally corrupt' President and kicks off a celebrity hate-fest

Spicer was wheeled out on a White House-esq press podium and re-created his infamous inauguration claim
    The former press secretary appeared after Colbert unleashed a blistering string of jabs about Trump
    He called him 'morally corrupt anti-hero,' a 'whiter Walter White,' and sang that 'treason is better on TV'
    The pair were joined by a host of celebrities in criticizing the president throughout the three-hour show
    Jane Fonda and her 9 to 5 costars Lilly Tomlin and Dolly Parton called him a bigot
    Donald Glover also 'thanked' him for 'making black people number one on the most oppressed list'
    Alec Baldwin slammed Trump for his unsuccessful Emmy nominations in the past for The Apprentice
    As he picked up an award, he said: 'I suppose I should say, at long last, Mr. President, here is your Emmy'

By Jessica Finn For Dailymail.com

Published: 20:41 EDT, 17 September 2017 | Updated: 08:59 EDT, 18 September 2017

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer made a surprise cameo appearance at the 69th Emmys and helped Stephen Colbert mock his old boss President Trump.

He was wheeled out on a White House-esq podium and re-created his now infamous Trump inauguration claim that it was biggest attendance in history.

Spicer appeared after Colbert unleashed a blistering string of jabs about Trump, calling him a 'morally corrupt anti-hero,' a 'whiter Walter White', poking fun at his obsession with ratings and tweeting.

The Late Show host also performed a song which included the lyrics 'treason is better on TV', while flashing a shot of Trump and Vladimir Putin, and 'Imagine if your president was not beloved by Nazis'. He also took a shot at his failure to win the popular vote during the election.

Spicer and Colbert were joined by a long line of celebrities who criticized the president and his policies throughout the three-hour CBS broadcast, where politics was placed firmly in the spotlight.

Jane Fonda called him a bigot, Alec Baldwin ridiculed his failure to win an Emmy, Donald Glover he accused him of oppressing black people and Julia Louis-Dreyfus made an impeachment joke.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893888/Sean-Spicer-helps-Colbert-mock-Trump-Emmys.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Spicer's an idiot..why would he lower himself to do this.....Sean they are not laughing with you, they are laughing at you.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Spicer's an idiot..why would he lower himself to do this.....Sean they are not laughing with you, they are laughing at you.

Trump only hires the very best.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yet another example of a liberal who wants separation of church and state, but is always talking about morality and using terms like 'morally corrupt.' No credibility issues there.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

They all knew, as some of us do, that Trump told Spicer what to say after the inauguration about how many were there. The people there last night had a few hours to poke barbs at Trump but Trump has every single day to insult people over and over.  Spicer knows what a fool Trump is; I'm waiting for Spicer's book, will be the first to buy it if possible.  The ghost writer of Trump's "Deal" book said after he spent time with Trump, and he explained some of that in detail, he wished he had not written the book.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@mystery-ak

They all knew, as some of us do, that Trump told Spicer what to say after the inauguration about how many were there. The people there last night had a few hours to poke barbs at Trump but Trump has every single day to insult people over and over.  Spicer knows what a fool Trump is; I'm waiting for Spicer's book, will be the first to buy it if possible.  The ghost writer of Trump's "Deal" book said after he spent time with Trump, and he explained some of that in detail, he wished he had not written the book.

There will be many more, all hired by Trump.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.