Author Topic: I’m a T-Shirt Maker With Gay Customers and Gay Employees. I Still Was Sued.  (Read 12547 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: I’m a T-Shirt Maker With Gay Customers and Gay Employees. I Still Was Sued.
« Reply #275 on: September 22, 2017, 01:39:22 pm »
You're just making stuff up.  You have no way of knowing this.

It's worse than that.  Somebody posted a brief from the court showing the baker refused making a same-sex "marriage" cake for both heterosexuals and homosexuals, he offered to sell other products to homosexuals, and Jazz just ignored it and called people names. 

This thread has devolved into one guy screaming into his hat about everybody's bigotry but his own.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #276 on: September 22, 2017, 01:42:53 pm »
Today's a good day to stop feeding a troll and let him starve.  He isn't even entertaining us with new talking points. 

Good list, @Hoodat .

Agreed, as with many trolls, this one really seems to enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #277 on: September 22, 2017, 01:53:47 pm »
Agreed, as with many trolls, this one really seems to enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing.

I've resolved to stop answering him.  He's been circle-talking for hundreds of posts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #278 on: September 22, 2017, 02:27:55 pm »
A cake is a cake.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #279 on: September 22, 2017, 03:13:25 pm »
This thread has devolved into one guy screaming into his hat about everybody's bigotry but his own.

That is all Liberal Leftist hedonists do in life.  To scream at others and declare them to be 'racists'; 'bigots'; 'homophobes'; 'Islamophobes'; 'gun freaks'; 'selfish'; 'lucky in life's lottery'; etc., etc., etc.

And he has repeatedly screamed all of those exact epithets to the members of this board.

Which is why he is known as our Resident Leftist - who declares himself a Conservative - and is absolutely nothing that he claims himself to be.

Because he is engaged in nothing but bullshit trolling and deceit.

I'll give him credit for insistent peddling of his warped vinyl record right outside the front door at the Apple store.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #280 on: September 22, 2017, 03:20:52 pm »
You're just making stuff up.  You have no way of knowing this.

Nope.  I've read the Court briefs.  I know the legal issues. I know what I'm talking about and I don't "lie" or "make stuff up". 

But you know, in the spirit of comity,  this is my last post in this thread.  I agree this is getting both tedious and circular.  I don't care for being labeled a troll; when things said by one poster are responded to by a dozen other posters,  I tend to try to be courteous and provide responses.  So I'm attacked as a troll for responding, and then CL attacks me not responding while I wait to receive my "talking points" from above.   Yeah, it all becomes repetitive and starts to sound the same after a while.

So that's it for me in this thread.  Call me the devil, a bigot, a troll, a liar, a racist, a leftist, a hater of Christians,  get all the insults out of your system.  Take a free shot, I won't respond, all you loving and dutiful Christians.    Have fun and have a nice day. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 03:25:44 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #281 on: September 22, 2017, 03:31:14 pm »

So that's it for me in this thread.  Call me the devil, a bigot, a troll, a liar, a racist, a leftist, a hater of Christians,  get all the insults out of your system.  Take a free shot, I won't respond, all you loving and dutiful Christians.    Have fun and have a nice day.

Since you seem impervious to all of the facts and reason presented to you in this thread, that's probably the correct decision.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #282 on: September 22, 2017, 03:56:04 pm »
Nope.  I've read the Court briefs.  I know the legal issues. I know what I'm talking about and I don't "lie" or "make stuff up". 

But you know, in the spirit of comity,  this is my last post in this thread.  I agree this is getting both tedious and circular.  I don't care for being labeled a troll; when things said by one poster are responded to by a dozen other posters,  I tend to try to be courteous and provide responses.  So I'm attacked as a troll for responding, and then CL attacks me not responding while I wait to receive my "talking points" from above.   Yeah, it all becomes repetitive and starts to sound the same after a while.

I don't think you're an awful person...you might be a very nice, good person.  But you appear to have a very difficult time understanding forcing someone to make something especially for you is not freedom.
If there is a Jewish bakery (or business) that only bakes or sells items with  Orthodox Jewish themes, I won't go there and demand he or she bake me Christian-themed items.  As long as I am free to purchase the items in his or her shop as advertised, there is no problem.
 Or is the Jewish baker a bigot because he or she won't bake Christian-themed items? According to your beliefs, he or she is a bigot. Explain to me why you think the Jewish baker would not be a bigot because he or she won't bake non-Jewish themed items but the Christian baker who won't bake homosexual-themed items is.
Everybody else on this thread understands the underlying principle...why can't you?

Offline Mod1

« Reply #283 on: September 22, 2017, 04:32:03 pm »
We have an Emoji heere at TBR that describes this thread, good and hard:

This horse it good and thoroughly dead, so I'm going to call this "A Mercy Lock."

y'all have a nice day...

Mod1