Author Topic: Clinton: There's a 'game that’s being played to keep women in their place'  (Read 1615 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The Guardian
Sabrina Siddiqui in Washington
4 hrs ago

While promoting her newly released memoir, Hillary Clinton has placed blame on several factors for her loss to Donald Trump last November — from her own mistakes, to Russian interference in the U.S. election, and the late intervention by then-FBI director James Comey.

But Clinton has also spoken candidly about how deep-rooted sexism played a hand in her defeat, and about the double standards she faced as the first woman nominated by a major party for president in America’s 240-year history.

In an interview with the New York Times published Saturday, Clinton spoke further about how misogyny is used as a tool to hold women back.

more
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-theres-a-game-that%E2%80%99s-being-played-to-keep-women-in-their-place/ar-AAs19BY?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gee, I feel like I need a shower after reading that....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

She's the one who seems to believe women are so helpless and stupid they'll vote however men tell them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She's the one who seems to believe women are so helpless and stupid they'll vote however men tell them.

Only the white ones.  The Deplorables.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

Why is it that the people with the least to complain about do the most complaining?

Silver Pines

In their place?  Like running for president?  Twice?  With zero qualifications?

Offline RoosGirl

If it keeps that evil bitch from being president I say "Play on, boys!"

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I believed her place was prison, but after this outrageous spew of quotes lately, I now think her place is in the looney bin. Lock her up.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline berdie

I believed her place was prison, but after this outrageous spew of quotes lately, I now think her place is in the looney bin. Lock her up.

Something is wrong with her. Why would she keep on going out there making these statements? I don't think it is to sell a book. I am beginning to wonder if she thinks she can lay enough blame on others the Dem party will ask her to run again?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Something is wrong with her. Why would she keep on going out there making these statements? I don't think it is to sell a book. I am beginning to wonder if she thinks she can lay enough blame on others the Dem party will ask her to run again?

The Dems are asking her to do it, in hopes they can chip away at Trump.  That has to be it because it's not doing her a lick of good, and I don't think it's helping her Party all that much either.  Either way, I think we ought to encourage it, just to keep me entertained.
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
In their place?  Like running for president?  Twice?  With zero qualifications?
Just curious. You determine that Hillary was not qualified after serving a full term as Senator, and then as Sec. of State.

That is more than both Obama and Cruz, with only partial terms as Senators.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

Yay, it's going to be Bash of the Cruzervilles

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just curious. You determine that Hillary was not qualified after serving a full term as Senator, and then as Sec. of State.

That is more than both Obama and Cruz, with only partial terms as Senators.

I would not presume to speak for @CatherineofAragon, but I don't think she was qualified for either of those spots, nor did she handle them in a manner that brought any kind of credit upon herself that would indicate she was a good candidate for higher office.  Merely warming the seat is how we got Obama, because he didn't do anything of note either.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:bigsilly:
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

Or perhaps that they're so helpless and stupid that they'll vote for her because she's a woman just because they're told to...
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

LOL!  Getting REAL old, ain't it??

Yikes!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I would not presume to speak for @CatherineofAragon, but I don't think she was qualified for either of those spots, nor did she handle them in a manner that brought any kind of credit upon herself that would indicate she was a good candidate for higher office.  Merely warming the seat is how we got Obama, because he didn't do anything of note either.

Using your rebuttal, opens the way for simply making it partisan. Obama NOT qualified after partial Senate term (cuz you don't like him) but Cruz qualified after same partial Senate term, cuz you do like him.

Do you happen to know what Nixon, Reagan, BushI and Bush II did in order to qualify? Ie. the specific accomplishment "of note?"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

Using your rebuttal, opens the way for simply making it partisan. Obama NOT qualified after partial Senate term (cuz you don't like him) but Cruz qualified after same partial Senate term, cuz you do like him.

Do you happen to know what Nixon, Reagan, BushI and Bush II did in order to qualify? Ie. the specific accomplishment "of note?"

I'm pretty sure it was because they were able to quote the New Testament in reverse while standing on one foot and balancing a puppy on their heads.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

I don't think they want her to run again but they love her calling Trump "a clear and present danger." There are many things very wrong with her, from the physical to the lack of human emotion to a nasty personality disorder.

However, I am immensely entertained by her blame tour. Don't stop, Hitlery.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Make your own list.  Not my job.

I didn't mention Cruz, this isn't about Cruz to me, so deal with your Cruz-hate all by yourself.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:09:13 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

Funny, but there's hardly a woman I know who doesn't long to be 'in her place' at home with the children and the garden, and the market and the Church, surrounded by women like-in-kind.

Those who didn't do as women always do wind up bitter, childless, and grandchild-less.

There really isn't any honor more necessary, fitting, and beautiful than to be the hand that rocks the cradle. That of the child and the grandchild. I take umbrage with the idea that a woman's 'place' could be so used as an epithet. It is an unconscionable slur against women, and against matriarchy.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Like Sarah Palin?
Countdown to Resignation

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm pretty sure it was because they were able to quote the New Testament in reverse while standing on one foot and balancing a puppy on their heads.

Boyoboy, does this one have a thing for all things Cruz.  And I didn't even mention him.  Sheit.  :shrug:

I was only talking about the Wicked Witch of the West, with a mention of her former boss.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Like Sarah Palin?

She earned the spot on more accomplishments than either Obama or Clinton.  She was a Governor who was elected against the odds when she was nominated Veep candidate.

Of course, she trashed it all since with her stupidity, but hey, at least the gal was easy on the eyes.
I will NOT comply.