Author Topic: Jeffrey Sandusky, son of Jerry Sandusky, pleads guilty in child sex abuse case  (Read 392 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Jeffrey Sandusky, son of Jerry Sandusky, pleads guilty in child sex abuse case
Updated on September 15, 2017 at 11:42 PM Posted on September 15, 2017 at 7:21 PM

By Christine Vendel

cvendel@pennlive.com

Jeffrey Sandusky, son of Jerry Sandusky, pleaded guilty to child sex abuse charges on Friday, exactly one week before his trial was set to begin.

Centre County District Attorney Stacy Parks Miller announced Friday night that Sandusky, 41, of State College, had pleaded guilty to "all charges," which includes 12 felonies.

Jeff Sandusky is one of the notorious former Penn State football assistant's adopted children.

Continued at: http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/09/jeffrey_sandusky_pleads_guilty.html

Online Right_in_Virginia

Can't help wondering where Mrs. Sandusky was during all of this ... her son and her husband. 

Online berdie

Can't help wondering where Mrs. Sandusky was during all of this ... her son and her husband.

Having never been in this situation, I could be wrong...But do child molesters come home and brag to their wives/mothers?

As a fairly trusting individual that believes in the people I love...I can see ignorance of the innocent.

Online mountaineer

Seem to recall reading that Jerry molested the son. Mom appears to have been in deep denial.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org