Author Topic: Liberals sick of the alt-left are taking 'the red pill'  (Read 1276 times)

Offline endicom

Liberals sick of the alt-left are taking 'the red pill'
« on: September 15, 2017, 11:56:22 pm »
Fox News
Elizabeth Ames
Sept. 13, 2017

The mainstream media failed to see the rise of Donald Trump in 2016. Now it's overlooking another grassroots movement that may soon be of equal significance-- the growing number of liberals "taking the red pill." People of all ages and ethnicities are posting YouTube videos describing "red pill moments"--personal awakenings that have caused them to reject leftist narratives imbibed since childhood from friends, teachers, and the news and entertainment media.

More... http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/13/liberals-sick-alt-left-are-taking-red-pill.html

Online roamer_1

Re: Liberals sick of the alt-left are taking 'the red pill'
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 01:40:20 am »
Wow. Just wow.
Spend some time and listen to the yootoob vids by the kids in the originating article.
While, as the article states, these kids are a ways off of Conservatism, but Gen Z holds true promise...

@Smokin Joe
@don-o
@starstruck
@CatherineofAragon
@RoosGirl
@bigheadfred
@INVAR

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 02:29:48 am »
Wow. Just wow.
Spend some time and listen to the yootoob vids by the kids in the originating article.
While, as the article states, these kids are a ways off of Conservatism, but Gen Z holds true promise...

I watched just the one video of the young black woman. I was impressed by the fact that she was using her own head and not just spouting slogans. Refreshing.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 03:45:15 am »

I watched just the one video of the young black woman. I was impressed by the fact that she was using her own head and not just spouting slogans. Refreshing.

@endicom
Indeed... There's another down at the bottom, a white gal - Very articulate and... thinking. Refreshing doesn't even begin to cover that...

It is just so extraordinary to see these young and facile minds suddenly *wide awake* and finding out they've been had.

This whole 'red pill' phenomena is an excellent find, one I was unaware of, and I watch a ton of youtoob. Makes one wonder why...

And I thank you for showing it to me... It will be a blast wandering through those vids for a while.
 *BUMP*

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 04:15:44 am »
Good stuff.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 01:19:55 pm »
@endicom
Indeed... There's another down at the bottom, a white gal - Very articulate and... thinking. Refreshing doesn't even begin to cover that...

It is just so extraordinary to see these young and facile minds suddenly *wide awake* and finding out they've been had.

This whole 'red pill' phenomena is an excellent find, one I was unaware of, and I watch a ton of youtoob. Makes one wonder why...

And I thank you for showing it to me... It will be a blast wandering through those vids for a while.
 *BUMP*

I didn't know of any such 'movement' but I guess that a vehicle like YouTube allows for that.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 03:37:02 pm »

I didn't know of any such 'movement' but I guess that a vehicle like YouTube allows for that.

I will often pick out of the sidebar after I am done with a vid... and go bouncing down the lane that way, over and again... There are a whole lot of 'red pill' vids in there.

As an aside, there are also some Stefan Molyneux vids linked therein.
As an avid defender of the Christian faith, it is high praise that I would recommend him... He is a declared atheist, but one of a different color. His mind is second to none, and his presentation is enjoyable to me. I would recommend him highly.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot