Author Topic: DOJ Statement on Freddie Gray Case Highlights Need for AG Sessions to Clean House  (Read 263 times)

rangerrebew

DOJ Statement on Freddie Gray Case Highlights Need for AG Sessions to Clean House

Almost two and a half years after the death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore, and over a year after successive “not guilty” verdicts in state court, a Department of Justice statement [1] unceremoniously announced the end of its investigation, without prosecution.  The statement concludes, “the evidence is insufficient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt” that officers involved in Gray’s arrest “willfully violated” his civil rights.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/ron-hosko/doj-statement-freddie-gray-case-highlights-need-ag-sessions-clean-house

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's abundantly clear to me that we no longer have a DOJ in this country!  We aare just one among the many banana republics populating this sphere now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien