Author Topic: Byron York: The Democrats' farfetched, laughable, thoroughly ridiculous and possibly successful DACA lawsuit  (Read 389 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Byron York: The Democrats' farfetched, laughable, thoroughly ridiculous and possibly successful DACA lawsuit
by Byron York | Sep 12, 2017, 9:24 PM

President Trump's decision to rescind DACA was only hours old when the Democratic attorneys general of 15 states filed a lawsuit to stop him.

The president's move is "cruel, short-sighted, inhumane, and potentially devastating to hundreds of thousands of immigrants and millions of people who work with, study with, love, and care for them," New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman told a campaign-style rally at the City University of New York's John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

Joining New York in the lawsuit are the attorneys general of Massachusetts, Washington State, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia, plus the District of Columbia. Together, they claim Trump's action is "arbitrary, unconstitutional, and contrary to statute."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-the-democrats-farfetched-laughable-thoroughly-ridiculous-and-possibly-successful-daca-lawsuit/article/2634216
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There is little doubt they won't find a judge somewhere that will rule in their favor!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien