Author Topic: 3 Tried-and-True Strategies to Stop Eating After Dinner  (Read 416 times)

rangerrebew

3 Tried-and-True Strategies to Stop Eating After Dinner
« on: September 13, 2017, 02:20:27 pm »

3 Tried-and-True Strategies to Stop Eating After Dinner
Stop blowing your diet once the sun goes down.

By Tamara Duker Freuman, Contributor |Aug. 30, 2017, at 9:30 a.m.

Any dietitian will probably tell you that the No. 1 problem his or her patients encounter when trying to lose weight (or keep lost weight off) is the tendency to graze uncontrollably on snacks and treats after dinner. Our patients typically chalk this up to a personal failing; a lack of willpower. But that's not always the case. And even if impulse control or emotional eating is the culprit, there are still tricks you can employ to conquer late-night eating. Here are three:

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/articles/2017-08-30/3-tried-and-true-strategies-to-stop-eating-after-dinner

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: 3 Tried-and-True Strategies to Stop Eating After Dinner
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 06:50:21 pm »
I know that when I was working and hitting the sack at 8pm because of a 3:30 am rise I had less trouble keeping weight off. Now that I don't work and have to stay up late to take the dog out for his last business of the night I tend to snack and that has tended to push me to not only weight issues but other health issues connected to it. Worse part is that I know I'm not hungry, just more but I graze anyway. ***suicide***