Author Topic: Pelosi Suggests GOP May Put Dreamers in Internment Camps, Compares Them to Japanese Americans During WWII  (Read 1017 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: Cameron Cawthorne   
September 12, 2017 3:50 pm

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) suggested Tuesday that Republicans want to put "Dreamers" in internment camps while speaking at a press conference.

Pelosi joined the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus to praise Dreamers, young immigrants who were brought illegally to the U.S. as children, for "advancing the American dream with their courage and their optimism and their inspiration." She thanked the lawmakers present for being there before she warned that Dreamers may face the same fate as Japanese Americans who were interned during World War II.

"A week and a half ago, I was in Chicago, and I saw this art exhibit that I was invited to see. It's called ‘And then they came for me,' and it's about the internment of the Japanese-American patriots in our country who were interned into camps during World War II while their family members were fighting for freedom for America and for the world in World War II," Pelosi said.

more
http://freebeacon.com/issues/pelosi-suggests-dreamers-internment-camps/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sorry Nancy but only Democrat Presidents do this game like that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online corbe

We've gone from I'll repeal DACA on Day One, to I'll dump it on Congress to codify it into Law or I will just MEMO it, again, in 9 friggin months. 
   This is beyond ridiculous and weak, this is a PR department on steroids likely, heading for an iceberg.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not like those nasty Hatians Bill Clinton kept at Gitmo and on the Turks and Caicos and Jamaica--and then sent them all back, regardless of risk to them.
http://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4913&context=fss_papersp 497, footnote 130

Not to mention.....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Now we can all see the result of too much Botox!

Offline kevindavis007

Funny it was a Dem who put the Japanese in Internment camps.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

Pelosi Suggests GOP May Put Dreamers in Internment Camps, Compares Them to Japanese Americans During WWII
Posted By Cameron Cawthorne On September 12, 2017 @ 3:50 pm In Issues | No Comments

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) suggested Tuesday that Republicans want to put "Dreamers" in internment camps while speaking at a press conference.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/issues/pelosi-suggests-dreamers-internment-camps/

rangerrebew

I guess she forgot it was a democrat POTUS who put them in internment camps.

Online The_Reader_David

Yes, it does sound like projection.  The Democrats are always the ones to reach for that kind of measure:  FDR with the internment camps for Japanese-Americans, Wilson with internment camps for opponents of the US entry into WWI, Jackson with the Trail-of-Tears forced deportation of American Indians to Oklahoma.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

Not to mention that they were actual citizens, not aliens in the country illegally...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline MOD4

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yes, it does sound like projection.  The Democrats are always the ones to reach for that kind of measure:  FDR with the internment camps for Japanese-Americans, Wilson with internment camps for opponents of the US entry into WWI, Jackson with the Trail-of-Tears forced deportation of American Indians to Oklahoma.

Wilson also ended the desegration of the Federal government and had a viewing of Birth of a Nation at the White House.

Jackson, when he sent the Indians to Oklahoma, IIRC allowed them to take their slaves with them.  American Indians in the south were some of the biggest slaves owners down there until Jackson sent them packing to the Oklahoma Territory.  There are people black today who can trace their lineage back to a distant relative having been a full blood Cherokee Indian, and they are denied the right to have their names placed on the Indian (Dawes) Rolls even today.

Funny how the Libs always leave out actual history when they start babbling about reparations and how evil white folks and white folks only were for owning slaves.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I guess I missed the reply to her, by a prominent Republican leader's vice.

Ryan, McConnell, Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, Jeb Bush etc.? Silent?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Night Hides Not

Funny it was a Dem who put the Japanese in Internment camps.

And SCOTUS affirmed it in Korematsu...

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online WhatWouldReaganDo

In that case, better send them out of the country for their own protection.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
In that case, better send them out of the country for their own protection.

That's right! Keep them away from them dastardly Republicans! Far far away!
The Republic is lost.

Offline kevindavis007

Also the Dems were the ones who wanted to keep slavery going on..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online corbe

I might of actually had kids, back then, if I thought that when I got tired of them I could just dump them in Mexico.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.