Author Topic:  (Read 198 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« on: September 11, 2017, 03:56:40 PM »

Offline GtHawk

• Wake me up when the world is sane again!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 04:03:11 PM »
Maybe I'm wrong but from the portion I read this guy needs a pacifier, security blanket and a safe space to curl up and whine in, cause his momma f=didn't teach him how to deal with the real world.
I don't believe in If anymore, If is for children.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 09:00:29 PM »
Blow is just another liberal drama queen. His life probably hasn't changed one whit since Trump got elected. Now after years of finding no fault with Saint Obama,  he has a good target in Trump to fling his venom at.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 02:05:02 AM »
Blow is just another liberal drama queen. His life probably hasn't changed one whit since Trump got elected. Now after years of finding no fault with Saint Obama,  he has a good target in Trump to fling his venom at.
In fact, he's probably seen more publicity in the Trump Era than under Obama.

I love the sound of identity-politics hustlers squealing like stuck pigs in the morning. If there is one thing good to come out of the Trump presidency, it's that.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 11:21:19 AM »
In fact, he's probably seen more publicity in the Trump Era than under Obama.

I love the sound of identity-politics hustlers squealing like stuck pigs in the morning. If there is one thing good to come out of the Trump presidency, it's that.
I find it particularly amusing that homosexual scribblers like Blow hate the most gay-friendly Pubbie president in history. Also one who most likely will be the most liberal Pubbie president since Nelson Rockefeller. Rockefeller never did get the Pubbie nomination for prez,  but he did make vice-prez under Ford.  Nevertheless, he longed to be the head honcho.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf