Author Topic: Peterson: This man is the only politician who cares  (Read 370 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Peterson: This man is the only politician who cares
« on: September 11, 2017, 06:27:14 pm »
As usual, Rev. Peterson gets it correct.

MAKING AMERICA GREAT
This man is the only politician who cares
Exclusive: Jesse Lee Peterson thanks God for 'sincere, compassionate, capable' leader in crisis

Thank God that Trump is president in these times.

As America deals with major natural disasters in Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, the people can find comfort knowing President Trump is at the helm, and emergency responders (including even FEMA) are functioning well.

I shudder to think of the mess we’d be in had Hillary been in charge.

President Trump is the only politician who truly loves the people, including black people.

ABC News reporter Elex Michaelson noted that the president made “a surprise visit to one of Houston’s largest Harvey evacuation centers. Several of the storm’s survivors told me that his visit lifted their spirits and brought them hope. One [black woman] said, ‘I had a different opinion of him; now I think he’s a wonderful man.'”

This is exactly what the mainstream media and Trump’s opponents don’t want: blacks and others whom they misled finding out that he is sincere, compassionate and capable.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/this-man-is-the-only-politician-who-cares/#3PHR2jiSWsJRwDe6.99
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 06:27:40 pm by TomSea »

Oceander

Re: Peterson: This man is the only politician who cares
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 06:34:06 pm »
President Trump is the only politician who truly loves the people, including black people.

That's not only false, it's disgusting and is the hallmark of a foot soldier in a cult of personality. 

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Peterson: This man is the only politician who cares
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 06:52:15 pm »

Thank God for President Trump.  Just thank God.  All hail the Sun King Deliverer.

Jeez I'm tired of this crap.