Author Topic: The True Conservatives Hype A Trumpocalypse In A Desperate Bid For Attention  (Read 4007 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The True Conservatives Hype A Trumpocalypse In A Desperate Bid For Attention
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2017, 06:33:29 pm »
Get some help, dude.   Quickly.
Ah, yes, the old If they don't agree they must be crazy gambit. Followed by institutionalization or surgery or medication....

I remember reading about that somewhere in my history books.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The True Conservatives Hype A Trumpocalypse In A Desperate Bid For Attention
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2017, 06:46:37 pm »
Ah, yes, the old If they don't agree they must be crazy gambit. Followed by institutionalization or surgery or medication....

I remember reading about that somewhere in my history books.

You don't need a history book if you're in CA.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2017, 09:43:38 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2017, 09:48:46 pm »
Get some help, dude.   Quickly.

He thinks we're one fork in the road away from rounding-up his kind,(...whatever the hell that "kind" is??)

At this point, he's comedic relief among a cast of characters.

@INVAR @Right_in_Virginia
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2017, 09:51:10 pm »
He thinks we're one fork in the road away from rounding-up his kind,(...whatever the hell that "kind" is??)

At this point, he's comedic relief among a cast of characters.

@INVAR @Right_in_Virginia

High praise from the biggest joke...er at TBR.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2017, 09:53:18 pm »
High praise from the biggest joke...er at TBR.

Welcome back, @txradioguy    :seeya:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2017, 09:55:43 pm »
"I'm Spartacus!"    :seeya:
Yeah, we know how well that worked out. **nononono*

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2017, 11:13:32 pm »

Your Trump Militant compatriots out there have actually threatened to do just that last year. 

So, that is why when I read what you high-step marchers for Trump have to say - I recall history of similar mob movements that said similar things to those who refused to salute whom they insisted were their national saviors.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2017, 11:26:19 pm »
And images of 1917 and the 1930's in Europe continue to flood my mind's eye every single time I read that kind of crap from you Trumpians.

Openly calling supporters of our duly elected Republican President of the United States of America, communists and fascists.

Just sayin....
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2017, 11:44:42 pm »
Openly calling supporters of our duly elected Republican President of the United States of America, communists and fascists.

Just sayin....

If the definition fits....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:46:19 pm by INVAR »

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2017, 11:58:44 pm »

Just sayin....

And openly calling people critical of Trump and those that didn't vote for him Liberals... Hillary supporters and traitors is somehow ok to you?

Double standards much?

Or do you somehow feel your inflammatory rhetoric and those of your cohorts is somehow justified?

You and others here create your own phony victimhood with your own actions...then act completely clueless when people respond to you in kind.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2017, 12:07:59 am »
And openly calling people critical of Trump and those that didn't vote for him Liberals... Hillary supporters and traitors is somehow ok to you?

Double standards much?

Or do you somehow feel your inflammatory rhetoric and those of your cohorts is somehow justified?

You and others here create your own phony victimhood with your own actions...then act completely clueless when people respond to you in kind.
Yeah. We've seen that show more than reruns of I Love Lucy.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2017, 01:03:18 am »
   Personally @INVAR I like the 'new' nomenclature, High stepping marchers, though some will, no doubt, find it offensive.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2017, 01:31:55 am »
   Personally @INVAR I like the 'new' nomenclature, High stepping marchers, though some will, no doubt, find it offensive.

Having been told by the Trump militant I am a traitor that deserves death for treason because 'the country was at stake' and my vote and lack of support made me an enemy of the people, I really do not care if Trump supporters get bent out of shape with what I say.  Being called a Hillary supporter was the light-end of the spectrum from the Trump fanatics.  When I read stuff that pushes the mob mentality tied with fanatical devotion to a politician - high-stepping marchers is not what I would prefer to call them. But as long as you know what I'm referencing - then I'm satisfied.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2017, 01:38:53 am »
Having been told by the Trump militant I am a traitor that deserves death for treason because 'the country was at stake' and my vote and lack of support made me an enemy of the people, I really do not care if Trump supporters get bent out of shape with what I say.  Being called a Hillary supporter was the light-end of the spectrum from the Trump fanatics.  When I read stuff that pushes the mob mentality tied with fanatical devotion to a politician - high-stepping marchers is not what I would prefer to call them. But as long as you know what I'm referencing - then I'm satisfied.
I believe you did a commendable job of expressing your point without offending certain sensibilities. Kudos!

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2017, 02:23:06 am »
I believe you did a commendable job of expressing your point without offending certain sensibilities. Kudos!

I suspect it offend those certain sensibilities but it was a good job of limbo sliding under the bar...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2017, 02:23:58 am »
I don't know that I get offended. More like disgust.

I will say there are entire threads that give me that feeling. A combined group effort. And I helped.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2017, 02:31:00 pm »
We're everywhere @bolobaby .... we're your neighbors, the parents of your kids' friends, the teacher, the construction worker, the banker, the doctor, the dentist, the Marine, the Air Force pilot, the Veteran, the grocery shop owner, the clerk, the Priest, the Pastor, the Rabbi.  The next time you're stuck in traffic .... look around you, carefully, because we are in every car. 

Look what we did ..... and we're just warming up!  88devil 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvh3uG5uVw

I know, right? Idiots are everywhere. First they voted for Obama, now this clown.

I think we've firmly established that the American electorate should probably have the keys to the car confiscated. Starting with you.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!