Author Topic: Air Force Flies 300 Doctors to Florida for Irma Recovery  (Read 657 times)

Online corbe

• For your viewing pleasure
Re: Air Force Flies 300 Doctors to Florida for Irma Recovery
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2017, 09:26:39 PM »
   I took @Suppressed off my buddy list when I just discovered that he's a hellary lover.
No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don’t let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• The light at the end of the tunnel.
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2017, 09:36:06 PM »
@Suppressed

Again you defend Obama.  The guy who raped the military budget to the point they can only be mission ready by faking the reports.  His cuts have directly led to the deaths of many troops.

And you defend him.
These people are not military. Post Katrina, the Dems raised their budget. They are an interagency disaster response medical team. There is plenty of red meat on the Dems without gigging them for one of the rare times they did something right.  Or gigging a member for saying so.

We all know Obama sucked, the list of damaging things he and his minions did is long indeed, and we're still dealing with the results of that, and will for some time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Nehemiah 4:14 (KJV)

About the only "Big" Liberals don't revile is "Big Government"

Online txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2017, 11:15:35 AM »
@Suppressed

Yeah right.  Ya got you something on your nose you might wanna wipe off.

Only thing @Suppressed has to wipe off his nose is your saliva after you spit in his face for pointing out a simple truth.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2017, 04:36:56 AM »
OK people, its time to get back on the topic and stop the insults.  The back and forth banter has gone on long enough.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf