Author Topic: Air Force Flies 300 Doctors to Florida for Irma Recovery  (Read 2107 times)

rangerrebew

Air Force Flies 300 Doctors to Florida for Irma Recovery
« on: September 11, 2017, 09:04:21 am »
 Air Force Flies 300 Doctors to Florida for Irma Recovery

Military.com | 10 Sep 2017 | by Oriana Pawlyk

Four C-17 Globemaster III aircraft flew out just before midnight on Saturday to transport approximately 300 healthcare personnel in preparation for Hurricane Irma disaster response operations -- even as parts of Florida were still evacuating before the Category 4 storm hit.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/09/10/air-force-flies-300-doctors-to-florida-for-disaster-response-ops.html

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Air Force Flies 300 Doctors to Florida for Irma Recovery
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 09:09:01 am »
Never would have seen this with obama.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 05:48:07 pm »
Have to agree with you, Trump's administration is doing the right thing here along with stationing the Navy offshore to assist he gets a  :thumbsup2: for the handling of the hurricanes.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 06:12:08 pm »

And then he would have blamed racism for the shortage of doctors.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 06:25:55 pm »
But wait. Shouldn't congress debate this measure firts instead of just caving to his orangeness? At least a few children's verses.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 07:17:43 pm »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 09:35:12 pm »

I don't know what you mean by that.  The National Disaster Medical System (which these personnel are part of -- not the military) operated under Obama, too.   These are government employees and civilians who apply to be part of teams like this.

In fact, it was Democrats who pushed for reform and to revive it after Katrina.  See The Decline of the National Disaster Medical System: Report by the Committee on Government Reform -- Minority Staff, U.S. House of Representatives (for Waxman, et al., Dec 2005)  Also, many conservatives would be against a big cooperative program like this, which partners the departments of HHS, Homeland Security, Defense, and Veterans Affairs.  "Isn't this a state affair?"

Sorry, but this smacks of yet another groundless swipe against Obama.  I loathe the creep myself, but let's keep our criticism fact-based, not act like lefties.  These men and women are serving their nation and fellow Americans, not acting out of politics.

@driftdiver @GtHawk
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:42:40 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 10:10:44 pm »
I don't gotta keep no criticism, fact based.  I just blindly worship my orange deity. Mindlessly. Daily. Hourly.

I am despicable, deplorable, racist, low-intelligence, uneducated. Plus I enjoy winning, we did, and the DJIA went up over 250 points today.

Today Trump willed the seas to recede, the tides to behave, the winds to lessen, and it is only Monday.

The Trump movement disrupted existing paradigms, and continues to do so.  A paradox and an enigma. Confusion is overtaken by anger, frustration, even rage.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 11:50:55 pm »
I don't gotta keep no criticism, fact based.  I just blindly worship my orange deity. Mindlessly. Daily. Hourly.

I am despicable, deplorable, racist, low-intelligence, uneducated. Plus I enjoy winning, we did, and the DJIA went up over 250 points today.

Today Trump willed the seas to recede, the tides to behave, the winds to lessen, and it is only Monday.

The Trump movement disrupted existing paradigms, and continues to do so.  A paradox and an enigma. Confusion is overtaken by anger, frustration, even rage.

Wow.  You finally managed to post a few truths about yourself.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 06:52:16 am »
I don't know what you mean by that.  The National Disaster Medical System (which these personnel are part of -- not the military) operated under Obama, too.   These are government employees and civilians who apply to be part of teams like this.

In fact, it was Democrats who pushed for reform and to revive it after Katrina.  See The Decline of the National Disaster Medical System: Report by the Committee on Government Reform -- Minority Staff, U.S. House of Representatives (for Waxman, et al., Dec 2005)  Also, many conservatives would be against a big cooperative program like this, which partners the departments of HHS, Homeland Security, Defense, and Veterans Affairs.  "Isn't this a state affair?"

Sorry, but this smacks of yet another groundless swipe against Obama.  I loathe the creep myself, but let's keep our criticism fact-based, not act like lefties.  These men and women are serving their nation and fellow Americans, not acting out of politics.

@driftdiver @GtHawk

@Suppressed

Yeah right.  Ya got you something on your nose you might wanna wipe off.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 11:38:59 am »
Yeah right.  Ya got you something on your nose you might wanna wipe off.

@driftdiver
Aww...that's the only pathetic response you can have when I point out you make things up?

Don't worry...everyone knows you can't be believed.  That plane doesn't really say Trump Shuttle on the outside.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:46:12 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 12:01:43 pm »
@driftdiver
Aww...that's the only pathetic response you can have when I point out you make things up?

Don't worry...everyone knows you can't be believed.  That plane doesn't really say Trump Shuttle on the outside.

@Suppressed

That's ok you can worship the dems and Obama.  The rest of us know how much disdain they have for the military.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 01:01:32 pm »
@Suppressed

That's ok you can worship the dems and Obama.  The rest of us know how much disdain they have for the military.

Okay, I used words that were too big, so you couldn't read my post.  Let me try to break it down.

Those peo-ple aren't mil-i-tar-y.
+++++++++

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 03:11:15 pm »
Okay, I used words that were too big, so you couldn't read my post.  Let me try to break it down.

Those peo-ple aren't mil-i-tar-y.

@Suppressed
Yep, you behave just like a leftist.  Still upset that your queen lost?   Who are you blaming today?

Its weird that we never saw this kind of support during the Obama administration.  Guess he was too busy organizing Occupy, Antifa and BLM.  Which of those do you participate in?

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 03:20:32 pm »
@Suppressed
Yep, you behave just like a leftist.

On the contrary, I operate on facts.  You're the one operating like a dishonest leftie, then providing nothing of substance when caught, just slinging your feces like a Che Guevara primate.

Still upset that your queen lost?   Who are you blaming today?

I didn't vote for a queen.  I voted for a conservative, unlike you, evidently.

Its weird that we never saw this kind of support during the Obama administration.  Guess he was too busy organizing Occupy, Antifa and BLM.  Which of those do you participate in?

Guess what...  other people reading this can see what a transparent @sswipe you're being, with a thin gruel of insignificance dribbling from the corners of your mouth and off your chin.

Where's the beef?  Are leftie tactics all you know?

"Its [sic] weird that we never saw this kind of support during the Obama administration."

Who's "we" and what kind of support are you talking about? 

Are you aware that we didn't have any major hurricanes during his administration?  The Service did deploy during the Obama administration... Just because there wasn't a photo that you noticed doesn't mean they didn't operate on a smaller scale.

You might want to make conservatives look bad, but some of us believe there's enough anti-Obama evidence out there without making things up and being dishonest.
+++++++++

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 05:30:50 pm »
On the contrary, I operate on facts.  You're the one operating like a dishonest leftie, then providing nothing of substance when caught, just slinging your feces like a Che Guevara primate.

I didn't vote for a queen.  I voted for a conservative, unlike you, evidently.

Guess what...  other people reading this can see what a transparent @sswipe you're being, with a thin gruel of insignificance dribbling from the corners of your mouth and off your chin.

Where's the beef?  Are leftie tactics all you know?

"Its [sic] weird that we never saw this kind of support during the Obama administration."

Who's "we" and what kind of support are you talking about? 

Are you aware that we didn't have any major hurricanes during his administration?  The Service did deploy during the Obama administration... Just because there wasn't a photo that you noticed doesn't mean they didn't operate on a smaller scale.

You might want to make conservatives look bad, but some of us believe there's enough anti-Obama evidence out there without making things up and being dishonest.

@Suppressed
You started out running interference for Obama and the demonrats.  You continue to make excuses for them while condemning conservatives and throwing insults.

Its really that simple.

There were plenty of hurricanes and tropical storms during Obamas reign that did billions of dollars in damage.   No Obama was too busy cutting their budgets and getting them killed to worry about making them look good.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 06:58:21 pm »
@Suppressed
You started out running interference for Obama and the demonrats.  You continue to make excuses for them while condemning conservatives and throwing insults.

Its really that simple.

There were plenty of hurricanes and tropical storms during Obamas reign that did billions of dollars in damage.   No Obama was too busy cutting their budgets and getting them killed to worry about making them look good.

Don't play dumb and pretend you're too stupid to read.

It was the Democrats who raised their funding!  Give me one bloody piece of supporting citation that suggests he cut their budget!

As you pointed out, there were disasters... and Obama DID deploy these teams.  For example: https://www.fema.gov/news-release/2016/08/18/federal-partners-continue-support-survivors-louisiana

+++++++++

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 07:47:06 pm »
Don't play dumb and pretend you're too stupid to read.

It was the Democrats who raised their funding!  Give me one bloody piece of supporting citation that suggests he cut their budget!

As you pointed out, there were disasters... and Obama DID deploy these teams.  For example: https://www.fema.gov/news-release/2016/08/18/federal-partners-continue-support-survivors-louisiana

@Suppressed

Again you defend Obama.  The guy who raped the military budget to the point they can only be mission ready by faking the reports.  His cuts have directly led to the deaths of many troops.

And you defend him.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 07:54:39 pm »
@Suppressed

Again you defend Obama.  The guy who raped the military budget to the point they can only be mission ready by faking the reports.  His cuts have directly led to the deaths of many troops.

And you defend him.

I defend nobody.

I present facts while you present deception.

I know you hate Reagan and conservatism, but I must go back to his quote: "Facts are stubborn things."  You might not like reality, but you must face it or stay on your drugs.  I'm just trying to convince you to face reality even when it doesn't fit your preconceived notions.
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 07:55:50 pm »
The guy who raped the military budget to the point they can only be mission ready by faking the reports.

@driftdiver

How about staying on topic? 

You bring up totally irrelevant points, like some red herring that's been left out in the sun too long.
+++++++++

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 10:00:33 pm »
@driftdiver

How about staying on topic? 

You bring up totally irrelevant points, like some red herring that's been left out in the sun too long.

@Suppressed

Yeah that's what I thought.  Run forest run

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 11:32:56 pm »
@Suppressed

Yeah that's what I thought.  Run forest run
@driftdiver

You actually thought?  Wow...something new for you!

Well, I can see that you don't have any experience with it...though you are right that you're a bit like Forrest, just not quite as quick.  And you do run from things. 

Has it seeped through your skull yet that this is a non-military organization going down to help?
+++++++++

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 12:56:11 am »
@driftdiver

You actually thought?  Wow...something new for you!

Well, I can see that you don't have any experience with it...though you are right that you're a bit like Forrest, just not quite as quick.  And you do run from things. 

Has it seeped through your skull yet that this is a non-military organization going down to help?

@Suppressed

Hence the military personnel on a military plane.  Yes I c

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2017, 12:56:23 am »
Y'all be careful.  I've got recipes for pies you've never even dreamed of before!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2017, 01:11:35 am »
Y'all be careful.  I've got recipes for pies you've never even dreamed of before!
I wonder if you could make shrimp pie?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis