Author Topic: Chiefs Fan EXPLODES With Rage After Seeing What Disrespectful NFL Player Suddenly Did On Field  (Read 1298 times)

rangerrebew

Chiefs Fan EXPLODES With Rage After Seeing What Disrespectful NFL Player Suddenly Did On Field

This fan wasn't having it!
By Prissy Holly

We’re barely into football season, and anti-American NFL players have already started their antics, picking up where Colin Kaepernick left off last year. These racist players continue to whine about their “oppression” of living in America, while living lavish multi-millionaire lifestyles afforded to them by the very same country they so vehemently despise. Thursday night, another American-hating moron in the form of Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters disgraced our flag, sitting glum on his ungrateful butt as our National Anthem played. But this time, one enraged fan decided to fight back, leaving Peters in complete shock at what he saw in the stands.

http://freedomdaily.com/chiefs-fan-explodes-rage-seeing-disrespectful-nfl-player-suddenly-field/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wish the media would just start ignoring these stupid players and their anti-American antics.

Amazing what the lack of attention will do to these whiney f'ers. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I think fans will begin thinking about who these players are that are protesting the respect of this country.  They are all(with few exceptions) black.

The path being taken is when fans, who are overwhelmingly white, begin losing interest in supporting a game where the players cannot be identified with, not only for their poor attitudes for our country, but they simply do not look like those fans.  Not a racist thing, just a human trait.

The NBA had the same problem in the 70s with the black power thing and Afros.  It took the personalities of Larry Byrd and Magic Johnson, followed by Michael Jordan, to resurrect the league from obscurity.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think I vaguely remember a story of burning players' jerseys who do these things.

I hope this jerk got the message.

It's become a greedy league, I've enjoyed some of the games today but this other is very 'tired'.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I wish a player would sit next to him with a MAGA hat on. Let the NFL talk about Free Speech then.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I could maybe be sympathetic to these guys if they had a legit beef. But they are completely disingenuous and duplicitous about this, with an ulterior agenda. Which is obvious because if they were really oppressed the backlash would swift and brutal.

90% of American black problems lie 90% with the black community. Until you stop being ghetto, start acting like education is just a white thing, and would rather pimp and deal drugs than make a far less but honest wage - get back to me.

If you refuse to have principles and blame the resulting problems on others, race based no less, then you're dead to me and I don't want anything to do with your whining and drama.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 10:17:05 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online DB

These idiots don't seem to realize they are highly paid entertainers working under an employer. As an employee they have no right to trash their employer on the employer's time or the employer's customers without severe consequences.

I also find it interesting that so many in the NFL and the likes of ESPN created endless theories/stories as to why viewership was dropping all the while ignoring the elephant in the room... They deserve what they get in return.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Just MHO, but pro football has less than ten years of "life."  Lawsuits will be the end of that "sport."  Whites, black, yellows, greens will all be caught up in the lawsuits.

Then I guess passing all those underwater basket weaving classes in college will not help the less than intelligent players.  What is going to happen to them and all the millions they have spent on their friends and toys?  They will expect the hard working real Americans to help them after the hatred they have shown towards this absolutely fantastic and unbelievable country called The United States of America.

Can you tell I am upset?  This whole sitting by spoiled players during the National Anthem is so against everything I believe!
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline TomSea

Add to that, a lot of the stadiums, not all, are built with taxpayer monies. That too is one of the last straws. I know a player who only played college ball but even at that and in his 20s, he's had 3 knee replacements. So, there are health issues and a lot of these players are getting concussions. That's part of the deal I  understand but as a spectator, it's almost another reason to bypass the sport.

Offline TomSea

And it's terrible how the San Diego Chargers fans were treated.

So, now, maybe I will continue to watch but the interest isn't as serious.

Offline berdie

I could maybe be sympathetic to these guys if they had a legit beef. But they are completely disingenuous and duplicitous about this, with an ulterior agenda. Which is obvious because if they were really oppressed the backlash would swift and brutal.

90% of American black problems lie 90% with the black community. Until you stop being ghetto, start acting like education is just a white thing, and would rather pimp and deal drugs than make a far less but honest wage - get back to me.

If you refuse to have principles and blame the resulting problems on others, race based no less, then you're dead to me and I don't want anything to do with your whining and drama.

:amen:

Offline goatprairie

I just found out that a Packer, Martellus Bennett brother of Michael Bennett, raised his fist during the nation anthem before today's game against Seattle. If the Packers management does nothing, that's the last game I watch this year.

debrawiest

I just found out that a Packer, Martellus Bennett brother of Michael Bennett, raised his fist during the nation anthem before today's game against Seattle. If the Packers management does nothing, that's the last game I watch this year.

Yeah, Lombardi would have put up with that.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline NavyCanDo

Wish the media would just start ignoring these stupid players and their anti-American antics.

Amazing what the lack of attention will do to these whiney f'ers.

They stopped showing the National Anthem live, but early in the first quarter always go back and show a clip of whoever it  was sitting, kneeling or standing with a fist in the air. On my team the Seahawks, its Bennett, but there are number of others doing this across the NFL, and you are right, the media covering the game should pay zero attention to it. If they want to act like a jackass, they can do it with no attention.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn