Author Topic: Hillary’s Tour of Petty Proves She Cares More about Herself than Her Party  (Read 1891 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Hillary’s Tour of Petty Proves She Cares More about Herself than Her Party
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2017, 03:30:26 pm »
Hillary Continues Her Nora Desmond Act With Jane Pauley as Facilitator
September 11, 2017   by David Blackmon   
Today’s Campaign Update

(Because The Campaign Never Ends)

It’s all your fault, too, Jane. – The Most Corrupt Woman in America sat down for an interview with Jane Pauley on Sunday’s CBS Morning News program, and boy was this a hard-hitting slugfest!  Ok, just kidding.  Ms. Pauley is of course just another fake journalist who openly rooted for Ms. Clinton during the 2016 election campaign.  Plus, the parent company of CBS also owns the company that is publishing Hillary’s latest bit of fiction, so the chances of any real journalism taking place in the interview were roughly equal to the chances of the San Francisco Giants to win this year’s World Series.

Question #1:  How much should all Americans hate all Americans for causing you to lose? – No wonder, then, that the interview began with Ms. Pauley literally impaling her self at the altar of Hillary worship with this question:  “So, I’m wondering.  How are you?”  It all went downhill from there, with Ms. Pauley even jumping in to help Her Corruptness expand on her hateful points.  At one point, after Clinton had claimed that Donald Trump had played to the “millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others,” good ol’ Jane piped in with “…millions of white people…”, to which Senora Corrupcion quickly agreed.

If only this could go on forever.  Oh, wait… – Otherwise, the interview amounted to just another opportunity for The Corrupt Woman to whine, act out, point fingers, slander the current President of the United States and basically blame everyone in the known universe – except, of course, her own self – for denying her her life’s rightful conclusion as brutal dictator of the entire world!!!!!!, er, the first female POTUS.

In the end, the interview was just a sad chat fest between two relics of the 1990s, a parting gift by CBS to the network’s preferred candidate, delivered by a long-ago has-been who also once thought she should rule the entire world from the anchor desk at NBC’s Nightly News.   ... Full article at DB Daily Update

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2017, 05:54:35 pm »
I agree.

It is no achievement to be supported by lies and deceptions.  That is called subterfuge.

I don't think there's been a Democrat Presidential Candidate since Carter than hasn't been nominated through lies, deception and subterfuge.  The rules change after McGovern saw to that.  I wonder if the rules change rammed through the Republican Convention in 2016 will have the same effect? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2017, 05:57:50 pm »

I laughed when I read the article from DC at the top.  Jane Pauley walked her straight into the "Blame Whitey" comment, and neither one saw it coming.  How clueless they both are.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online goatprairie

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2017, 06:17:04 pm »
Swanson's name in the flick was NORMA Desmond...not NORA Desmond..... but other than that, a pretty good article.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.