Author Topic: Why the Media are in a Never-ending Hunt for Right-wing Violence  (Read 744 times)

rangerrebew

Why the Media are in a Never-ending Hunt for Right-wing Violence

Ann Coulter  | Thursday Aug 31, 2017 10:05 AM

After I’d spent a decade begging Republicans, including a few presidential candidates, to take up the immigration issue, Donald J. Trump came along, championed the entire thesis of “Adios, America,” and swept all contenders aside.

It’s too late for the likes of Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan to avoid humiliation, but if they don’t want to keep making asses of themselves in public by, for example, praising today’s version of the KKK, they should read my entire corpus of work, starting with “Demonic.” (Trump somehow grasped the whole point of that book, too.)

http://humanevents.com/2017/08/31/why-the-media-are-in-a-never-ending-hunt-for-right-wing-violence/

Offline goatprairie

Re: Why the Media are in a Never-ending Hunt for Right-wing Violence
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 01:19:37 pm »
I think a very large pct. of lib journalists and writers come from parts of the country where few conservatives are found. They go to lib schools where their liberal upbringings are reinforced. They write, of course,  for mostly lib media organs.
They've lived in lib bubbles most of their lives and like to think of themselves as forward-thinking lovers of humanity....unlike those nasty, evil conservatives i.e haters who just can't seem to understand that all the wonderful things gov. wants to do for them are for their own good.
This is hardly an original assumption. But I believe it's pretty true that conservatives understand liberals a lot better than liberals understand conservatives.