Author Topic: NYC Mayor De Blasio thinks there should be a street parade to honor his work  (Read 1838 times)

rangerrebew

NYC Mayor De Blasio thinks there should be a street parade to honor his work
September 5, 2017 | BPR Wire | Print Article

New York City Democratic Mayor Bill de Blasio believes he is running the city so well that the people should be having parades out in the streets.

De Blasio gave himself credit for crime falling over the past four years, for rising graduation rates and test scores, and claims more jobs are being created than any point in history.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/09/05/nyc-mayor-de-blasio-thinks-street-parade-honor-work-533134

rangerrebew

I've always admired DeBlasio for his humbleness and lack of maniacal egotism. :3:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What an idiot. This is like demanding that your coworkers throw you a surprise party. And worst of all, he is too stupid to know that he is making a fool of himself.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
His work as a protestor in Europe?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline kevindavis007

What about the one in May??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah. A real 'pride' event. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis