Author Topic: Allen West: People noticed DISTURBING similarities in these photos- and it’s not the mask  (Read 671 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Allen West Republic
Allen West
SEPTEMBER 3, 2017

Is the violent protest group called Antifa the new face of the Democrat Party? There are some disturbing similarities in their behavior and appearance. You can back up to the good old days of the Ku Klux Klan and see similar tactics of violence and domestic terrorism. Add to that the similarities in hiding behind the mask and the suppression of any oppostition, and it gets kind of creepy.

Y’all have heard this saying before, and it’s become rather appropriate for the situation we face here in America. It goes something like this: “one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.”

It has always been rather perplexing how anyone could justify militant Islamic jihadism and their terrorist actions. Of course, we did have our former Secretary of State John Kerry somewhat justify the actions of ISIS-affiliated jihadists when they swarmed and butchered writers at the French offices of Charlie Hebdo. And even with the magazine’s most recent vile cover image of the Harvey flooding, I would never wish Islamic terrorism on anyone.

Now, here in America, we have our own hooded and masked domestic terrorists. And I must take pause to laugh, as it was the Democrat Party that gave us the first domestic terrorist organization to wear hoods and masks…those chuckleheads wore white. Today’s version wears black, but they’re bonded by the means of coercion, intimidation and violence to advance their ideological agenda.

(more)http://allenwestrepublic.com/allen-west-people-noticed-disturbing-similarities-in-these-photos-and-its-not-the-mask/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.