Author Topic: Combative ex-Trump aide Sebastian Gorka in talks to rejoin Breitbart  (Read 466 times)

Offline corbe

Combative ex-Trump aide Sebastian Gorka in talks to rejoin Breitbart
FOX News
Alex Pappas
4 hrs ago

Sebastian Gorka, fresh off his departure from being a national security aide to President Trump, says he will likely take a post-White House role at the populist Breitbart News.

During an appearance on the Breitbart News Saturday radio show, Gorka acknowledged Friday being in “negotiations” with the outlet, saying he had a “great talk” with Steve Bannon, executive chairman of Breitbart News.

Speaking to Breitbart’s Matt Boyle, Gorka said: “I will be working with Steve, with you, with the Breitbart crew.”

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/combative-ex-trump-aide-sebastian-gorka-in-talks-to-rejoin-breitbart/ar-AAqJUYX?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Combative ex-Trump aide Sebastian Gorka in talks to rejoin Breitbart
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 10:28:26 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 10:33:10 pm »

There it is!   That is The face I make when I read your posts.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 10:49:04 pm »
 000hehehehe

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 10:55:46 pm »
   You and most others here, no doubt @Wingnut