Author Topic: ‘Conservatives in Hollywood have had it!’ Defiant celebs tell us why they’re doubling down for Trump  (Read 3501 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPac Review
August 23, 2017
Frieda Powers

“I don’t give a sh** about Hollywood liberals,” he told The Hollywood Reporter. “They’re gonna hate the guy no matter what. If he cured cancer, they’d be on him for putting oncologists out of business.”

An outspoken supporter of the president who spoke during the campaign at the Republican National Convention, Baio said those in his circle of friends hold the same opinion and are even more supportive of Trump since the increase of attacks from the left.

“All this does is help Trump because people have had it. Conservatives in Hollywood have had it,” he said. “We know who Trump is, and we don’t believe the propaganda, and I don’t think most of the country does, either. The media is almost irrelevant. It’s predictable and boring. I want the man to get his agenda through, and everything else is a sideshow.”

(more)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/23/conservatives-hollywood-defiant-celebs-tell-us-theyre-doubling-trump-528787
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

While there may be much to criticize Trump for on the Conservative side of the ledger, the Liberals are completely missing the target on their attacks on Trump, and are helping him more than anything.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
While there may be much to criticize Trump for on the Conservative side of the ledger, the Liberals are completely missing the target on their attacks on Trump, and are helping him more than anything.

I agree. That is because they have nothing else but hate.
They have no leader.
They have no agenda.
They are losing support.

They are in desperation mode.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

The era of Johnny Carson is gone forever.  100% of all the late night hosts are 100% bashing Trump 100% of the time.

And they cherry pick guests to make it a perpetual echo.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The era of Johnny Carson is gone forever.  100% of all the late night hosts are 100% bashing Trump 100% of the time.

And they cherry pick guests to make it a perpetual echo.

I can't watch any of those anymore. And I can't watch any talk show on Comedy Central. It is like high school, with the cool kids making themselves feel important by bashing the poor kids nonstop with childish insults and 'jokes'.

It is predictable and boring. So much so that it actually, literally, makes headlines when a late night talk show criticizes Hillary or any Democrat. It's sad.

Offline aligncare

I can't watch any of those anymore. And I can't watch any talk show on Comedy Central. It is like high school, with the cool kids making themselves feel important by bashing the poor kids nonstop with childish insults and 'jokes'.

It is predictable and boring. So much so that it actually, literally, makes headlines when a late night talk show criticizes Hillary or any Democrat. It's sad.

Jay Leno was the last of the great talk show comics that took shots at both sides. End of an era.

Offline dfwgator

Jay Leno was the last of the great talk show comics that took shots at both sides. End of an era.

Heck, I remember the good old days of watching the Mark Russell specials on PBS.

Offline Millee

I understand their reticence, but I wish more of them would speak out.  It's always the same handful. 

Offline aligncare

Heck, I remember the good old days of watching the Mark Russell specials on PBS.

Wow, hadn't thought about him in decades. I enjoy music and I enjoy comedy, and he did a great job of bringing the two together.

debrawiest

Wow, hadn't thought about him in decades. I enjoy music and I enjoy comedy, and he did a great job of bringing the two together.

Great memories! His songs were hilarious. We have nothing like that nowadays.

Offline aligncare

Great memories! His songs were hilarious. We have nothing like that nowadays.

Yep. The country has become increasingly culturally politically divided.

Offline stephen50right

Scott Baio tells it like it is, and he is absolutely right.

I like Baio because he was there for Trump during the presidential campaign and is still there for Trump and our side.

Unlike some out there who are on again, off again for Trump depending on which way the wind blows.

I'm not a Trump lemming. I will hold his feet to the fire if it needs to be done. But so far Trump shows no quit at all, as expected...and he has tried to do or has done everything as advertised. If it doesn't get done with congress, Trump will keep trying, keep pushing, never quit - it is easy to see how thru perseverance and hard work, Trump was able to create so many magnificent buildings over the years.

Trump is perhaps the most honest, forthright politician on a national level I have ever seen, since Ronald Reagan. Sure he's got the New York City style of getting things done and throws some smack out there at times, but frankly that's one thing among many other things I like about him.

Offline aligncare

Scott Baio tells it like it is, and he is absolutely right.

I like Baio because he was there for Trump during the presidential campaign and is still there for Trump and our side.

Unlike some out there who are on again, off again for Trump depending on which way the wind blows.

I'm not a Trump lemming. I will hold his feet to the fire if it needs to be done. But so far Trump shows no quit at all, as expected...and he has tried to do or has done everything as advertised. If it doesn't get done with congress, Trump will keep trying, keep pushing, never quit - it is easy to see how thru perseverance and hard work, Trump was able to create so many magnificent buildings over the years.

Trump is perhaps the most honest, forthright politician on a national level I have ever seen, since Ronald Reagan. Sure he's got the New York City style of getting things done and throws some smack out there at times, but frankly that's one thing among many other things I like about him.

That's pretty much how I see things. If I had to choose who's working hardest on my issues, congress or Trump? Trump wins.