Author Topic: Another teacher, another ridiculous anti-Trump rant in front of a captive audience  (Read 530 times)

rangerrebew

Another teacher, another ridiculous anti-Trump rant in front of a captive audience
Dave Huber - Assistant Editor •August 22, 2017

It’s the beginning of another school year and here we go again — a teacher at a New Mexico high school is under investigation for going on an anti-President Trump rant in her world history class.

The unnamed female Bernalillo High School teacher was clandestinely recorded by a student in the class, who then forwarded the audio to district administrators.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/35833/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The unnamed female Bernalillo High School teacher was clandestinely recorded by a student in the class, who then forwarded the audio to district administrators."

I wouldn't be surprised if ultimately the student who made the recording is the one who's disciplined...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"The unnamed female Bernalillo High School teacher was clandestinely recorded by a student in the class, who then forwarded the audio to district administrators."

I wouldn't be surprised if ultimately the student who made the recording is the one who's disciplined...
Absolutely, they find out who and charge them with illegaly recording the teacher and violating her rights.

Wingnut

Cowan called the recording “very concerning.” He could not provide a comment on the personnel matter, but said the district is in the process of dealing with the teacher “at the appropriate level.”

Cowan said he has no problem with the student recording her teacher in this instance, though electronics should only be used in the classroom for learning. He said the district may need to look at that policy at a later time.

I think it was used for learning.