Author Topic: My ‘Sex Change’ Was a Myth. Why Trying to Change One’s Sex Will Always Fail.  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

My ‘Sex Change’ Was a Myth. Why Trying to Change One’s Sex Will Always Fail.

Walt Heyer / August 23, 2017

Recently, during a radio show on which I appeared as a guest, a caller posed a question I frequently get asked: “Do the administration of cross-gender hormones and genital surgery change a boy into a girl or a girl into a boy?”

The answer is simple: biologically, not at all.

Underneath all the cosmetic procedures, vocal training, and hair growth or hair removal lies a physical reality. Biologically, the person has not changed from a man into a woman or vice versa.

http://dailysignal.com//print?post_id=352886

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
 The upshot:
both of us came away with the same conclusions:

Gender change surgery was a destructive body mutilation and a waste of time and money.
After the medically-certified gender change, life didn’t improve.
Gender dysphoria, that feeling of unease with one’s gender, persisted, and was not relieved as promised.
Of course, the whole point of pushing this was never about the science. It is about subversion.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I have to say, to admit to having such a procedure and then determining it was a mistake sure takes a lot of...
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I have to say, to admit to having such a procedure and then determining it was a mistake sure takes a lot of...

And so did his doctor.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.