Author Topic: Egypt’s Foreign Minister Snubs Jared Kushner in Cairo (Breitbart)  (Read 681 times)

Offline corbe

Egypt’s Foreign Minister Snubs Jared Kushner in Cairo

by Breitbart Jerusalem23 Aug 2017

(AP) CAIRO – Egypt’s foreign ministry on Wednesday snubbed White House adviser Jared Kushner and U.S. officials who arrived with him in Cairo, apparently in protest over the Trump administration’s move to cut and delay aid to Egypt.
Egypt’s top diplomat, Sameh Shoukry, was to meet with Kushner and the U.S. delegation, but a modified version of the minister’s schedule showed the meeting had been called off, shortly after the Americans landed in Cairo.

The protest came after the Trump administration on Tuesday cut nearly $100 million in military and economic aid to Egypt and delayed almost $200 million more in military financing, pending human rights improvements and action to ease harsh restrictions on civic and other non-governmental groups.

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/23/egypts-foreign-minister-snubs-jared-kushner-cairo/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Egypt’s Foreign Minister Snubs Jared Kushner in Cairo (Breitbart)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 03:07:41 pm »
That's the same kind of moronic move that Big Ears made opening the door for the MoBros to take over.

Once again we're giving a middle finger to one of our most important allies in the area.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 05:44:29 pm »
Isn't this a job for Tillerson?

Anyone think Kushner's roots played a part?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 05:54:42 pm »
Brietbart, the new CNN.   Sure a shame what has happened to them. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.