Author Topic: 1,000s of Muslims march against terrorism in Barcelona after van attack (PHOTOS)  (Read 906 times)

Offline Suppressed

1,000s of Muslims march against terrorism in Barcelona after van attack (PHOTOS)
Published time: 22 Aug, 2017 05:13
Edited time: 22 Aug, 2017 14:49
https://www.rt.com/news/400467-barcelona-muslims-rally-terrorism/

Some 2,500 Muslim demonstrators marched in Barcelona to condemn terrorism. The rally kicked off at the Plaza de Catalunya, close to where a suspected Islamist rammed a van into pedestrians on Las Ramblas, killing 14 and injuring 100 people.

Muslims shout slogans as they gather at Plaza Catalunya to protest against terrorism in Barcelona, Spain August 21, 2017 © Sergio Perez / Reuters

[Excerpt.]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

I am seeing a whole bunch of non muzzies in that shot.  So maybe 100 Moslems showed up with cards and signs.

Fakenews.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Remember when CAIR rallied thousands of muslims to protest terror after 9/11?  Me either.  Instead, they ran this campaign.....

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Oceander

I am seeing a whole bunch of non muzzies in that shot.  So maybe 100 Moslems showed up with cards and signs.

Fakenews.

How do you know who is, and who is not, a muslim?

Wingnut

How do you know who is, and who is not, a muslim?

Just like how i can tell a lawyer from a normal person.

Offline Guivre

• ICXCNIKA
Pretty sure that most Muhammadans in Spain are from Morocco/of Moroccan heritage. There was some sort of guest worker program.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 09:21:32 pm by Guivre »
"We cannot judge whether the world has truly gone bad or if journalists have just started to work more."