Author Topic: (Swedish journalist) Kim Wall died in accident on submarine, says (Danish inventor) Peter Madsen  (Read 1347 times)

Offline mountaineer

Kim Wall died in accident on submarine, says Peter Madsen
Aug. 21, 2017
BBC
A Danish inventor charged over the death of Swedish journalist Kim Wall has said she died in an accident on his submarine and he "buried" her at sea, Copenhagen police say.

The court case is being heard behind closed doors but Peter Madsen's explanation of what happened was released after a request from the defence and prosecution.

Ms Wall was last seen on Mr Madsen's submarine on the night of 10 August.

The search for her body continues.

In a statement, Copenhagen police also said that maritime authorities had determined the route the submarine travelled in Koge Bay and the Oresund strait before sinking.

Mr Madsen, 46, claims that he left her body somewhere in Koge Bay, south of Copenhagen, the police said. A search effort involving divers, helicopters and ships has been under way along the identified route since Friday.

The Danish inventor has been charged with negligent manslaughter. The police say they cannot release any more information at this time. ...
Rest of story.

Sounds like a "Law and Order" episode.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline endicom

Aug. 21, 2017
BBCRest of story.

"...he "buried" her at sea..."

Big bleep got the same honor.

Edit: that's a Sopranos reference.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 03:04:35 pm by endicom »

Offline mountaineer

Ha! Yes, I caught the Sopranos reference to Big P (may he rest in peace).

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
He probably tried to rape her and then panicked and sank his sub.   Her body is probably close to where they found the sub but it will be pretty difficult to find.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

Sounds fishy to me.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline driftdiver

They have found a female torso that may be her.   http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/22/headless-body-found-in-search-for-missing-swedish-journalist-kim-wall.html

Looks like he may have killed her and cut her up.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They have found a female torso that may be her.   http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/22/headless-body-found-in-search-for-missing-swedish-journalist-kim-wall.html

Looks like he may have killed her and cut her up.

She wouldn't get  chummy with him so he got chummy with her.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
There were no shower facilities on the vessel, so she will just wash up on shore.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

I'm really struggling about whether I want to sink to those depths and make light of this event.  I mean holy mackerel a lady died here. This cat floundered and fed her to the fish.   He turned chicken of the sea and clammed up. 

Oceander

I'm really struggling about whether I want to sink to those depths and make light of this event.  I mean holy mackerel a lady died here. This cat floundered and fed her to the fish.   He turned chicken of the sea and clammed up. 

Epic!!!!

Offline thackney

Aug. 21, 2017
BBCRest of story.

Submarine owner charged in journo’s death kept torture, killing videos: prosecutor
http://nypost.com/2017/10/03/submarine-owner-charged-in-journos-death-kept-torture-killing-videos-prosecutor/
October 3, 2017

Over a dozen stab wounds were found on the headless torso of a Swedish journalist last seen aboard an eccentric inventor’s submarine – and videos taken from his computer hard drive show women being tortured and executed, a Danish prosecutor said Tuesday.

Senior prosecutor Jakob Buch-Jepsen said during a pretrial hearing that the cause of death for 30-year-old Kim Wall has not yet been established.

Fourteen stab wounds were found on Wall’s the lower abdomen area, according to news agency Ritzau. Some of the wounds also were found on the chest.

The injuries were sustained “around the time of death or shortly afterwards,” the prosecutor said, the Local of Sweden reported.

Peter Madsen, 46, is being held on preliminary charges of manslaughter and indecent handling of a corpse....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline driftdiver

Submarine owner charged in journo’s death kept torture, killing videos: prosecutor
http://nypost.com/2017/10/03/submarine-owner-charged-in-journos-death-kept-torture-killing-videos-prosecutor/
October 3, 2017

Over a dozen stab wounds were found on the headless torso of a Swedish journalist last seen aboard an eccentric inventor’s submarine – and videos taken from his computer hard drive show women being tortured and executed, a Danish prosecutor said Tuesday.

Senior prosecutor Jakob Buch-Jepsen said during a pretrial hearing that the cause of death for 30-year-old Kim Wall has not yet been established.

Fourteen stab wounds were found on Wall’s the lower abdomen area, according to news agency Ritzau. Some of the wounds also were found on the chest.

The injuries were sustained “around the time of death or shortly afterwards,” the prosecutor said, the Local of Sweden reported.

Peter Madsen, 46, is being held on preliminary charges of manslaughter and indecent handling of a corpse....

@thackney
Really no surprise except that I didn't think they'd be able to prove anything.

Offline Suppressed

Sounds pretty clear that he murdered her.

If so, I wish he could fry for it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline driftdiver

Sounds pretty clear that he murdered her.

If so, I wish he could fry for it.

@Suppressed
Would that be a fish fry?

sorry I know that was tasteless, must be cod

Offline dfwgator

There were no shower facilities on the vessel, so she will just wash up on shore.

Offline mountaineer

#World News
October 7, 2017 / 4:30 AM / Updated 3 hours ago
Danish divers find missing body parts of Swedish journalist
Teis Jensen

COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Danish police said on Saturday divers had found the head and the legs of Swedish journalist Kim Wall, who died in mysterious circumstances on an inventor’s homemade submarine.

Peter Madsen has been charged with killing the Swedish journalist who disappeared after she went on a trip with him in his submarine on August 10. He denies the charges.

Madsen, a Dane, was arrested after his submarine sank and he was rescued. His lawyer Betina Hald Engmark told Reuters that she had been informed of the development, but had not received any material or documentation and decline further comment.

Police identified a headless female torso that washed ashore in Copenhagen later in August as Wall‘s, but a cause of death has not been determined.   ...
Full story

Offline driftdiver

Full story

There was another story that they found stab wounds in the torso.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn