Author Topic: Chief Rabbi in Barcelona advises Jews to flee  (Read 381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chief Rabbi in Barcelona advises Jews to flee
« on: August 21, 2017, 01:23:44 pm »
August 21, 2017
Chief Rabbi in Barcelona advises Jews to flee
By Thomas Lifson

Speaking to the JTA news agency, Rabbi Meir Bar-Hen, the chief rabbi of Barcelona is giving up on Europe as a safe home for Jews.

“Jews are not here permanently,” he said of the city and region. “I tell my congregants: Don’t think we’re here for good. And I encourage them to buy property in Israel. This place is lost. Don’t repeat the mistake of Algerian Jews, of Venezuelan Jews. Better [get out] early than late.”

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/chief_rabbi_in_barcelona_advises_jews_to_flee.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Chief Rabbi in Barcelona advises Jews to flee
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 03:08:08 pm »
...  “Europe is lost,” he said.

Bar-Hen emphasized that he was speaking as a private person and not for all the members of his community.

Displaying a defiant and more confident attitude than Bar-Hen, the Federation of Jewish Communities of Spain issued a statement expressing “full confidence in security forces who work daily to prevent fanatics and radical Muslims from inflicting pain and chaos on our cities.

Bar-Hen also charged that authorities and some politicians are reluctant to confront Islamist terrorism.  ...
Good luck with all that, FJCS.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org