Author Topic: The Trump administration just disbanded a federal advisory committee on climate change  (Read 7039 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline RoosGirl

Oh, sure, step on my point before I even make it, why don't you?

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question about the Zogby poll.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

Anywho, I have a perfect RBF.  I'm thinking of giving lessons.

This is you???? I never knew anyone famous before.

Good night people.

GARBANZO!!!

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

This is you???? I never knew anyone famous before.

Good night people.

GARBANZO!!!

LOL  That looks just like me, except for the hair and the skin color.

Have a good night, Fred!  You been loading up on those garbanzos today, might think about hitting the beano before bed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Question for NeverTrump or Trump agnostics (my point, I'll make after): Have you ever supported or praised an action Obama took? Anything at all.
Yep. He left the White House. I supported that from day one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

obummer made it possible that even Trump could beat hellary.  There's that too.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, sure, step on my point before I even make it, why don't you?

I'm sorry, that wasn't very sporting of me.  I'm sure Obama did something once in a while I appreciated. On balance, I'd say Trump has done many more things I like.  But his supporters make it very difficult to express that pleasure at times when they feel the need to rub peoples noses in it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
If he kicks a puppy, I'm definitely through with him.

This is encouraging! You've drawn an unequivocal red line.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Good, just a waste department anyway.... I imagine it will take 1 year to completely disband them, but at least it is a start. Kudos Trump for once.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Good, just a waste department anyway.... I imagine it will take 1 year to completely disband them, but at least it is a start. Kudos Trump for once.
And the wheel turns, here we go again. :whistle:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@RoosGirl Nice try, but that's not the one.

I wasn't talking to you when you decided to go all nasty on me.

I'm beginning to think you are not a nice person.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This is encouraging! You've drawn an unequivocal red line.

Yep.  No kicking of puppies.  But so far, he hasn't done that or anything else to make me go to the Dark Side.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Respectfully @Emjay that is BS  give @driftdiver his broad paint brush back. 
   Quite a few NT'ers (their word-not mine) came out and thanked the President for such a Bold, Dicey move and were just criticized anyway about it.
   My post was another of my failed attempts at sarcasm.

@corbe
Aww imagine the NTs complaining about a broad brush.  What a hypocritical pile of monkey doo.   

During the primaries the thing that bugged me so much about TOS was the lack of integrity.  It didn't matter what Trump did there was a group of people that would sing his praises.  They would excuse any of his actions.

Now, you NTs are no different.  With few exceptions it doesn't matter what he does.  You whine and moan about Trump and call him the devil.  When challenged on it then you start whining about a broad brush.  Weirdly your clamoring and lamentations mirror the talking points of the left.    They talk Russia, you talk Russia or whatever their agenda is for the day. 

This action is a very very positive action.  Its a very important step to turning back the tide on global warming and the globalist movement to undermine this country.   Yet even then NTs whine that its a "small bucket". 

@Emjay
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

And instead of using that to build a bridge....

@Cyber Liberty
NTs have set the bridge on fire with their insults, worshipping accusations and so forth.

Oceander

@Cyber Liberty
NTs have set the bridge on fire with their insults, worshipping accusations and so forth.

:bigsilly:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
In the bigger scheme of things, pulling out of Paris was a big bucket. This is a stroke of the mop-up operation.

:tongue2:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Cyber Liberty

Only one end of it. The other end was lit up by someone else.

Offline driftdiver

Only one end of it. The other end was lit up by someone else.

Perhaps, I've extended an olive branch on numerous occasions only to have it slapped back.   I'm slow but have learned that lesson.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Calling people who have been agnostic about Trump "Never Trumpers" and painting them with that broad brush of yours is doing more to drive these folks away from your cause than any perceived flaws of the President.

I know it seems unfair that you're doing all the work on the bridge, but it's not true, you're missing the work going on the other side.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 01:31:27 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Perhaps, I've extended an olive branch on numerous occasions only to have it slapped back.   I'm slow but have learned that lesson.

Be more like me. An equal opportunity azzhole.

Offline driftdiver

Calling people who have been agnostic about Trump "Never Trumpers" and painting them with that broad brush of yours is doing more to drive these folks away from your cause than any perceived flaws of the President.

I know it seems unfair that you're doing all the work on the bridge, but it's not true, you're missing the work going on the other side.

The only "cause" I have is trying to preserve America for my children.  It does seem more and more people care more about themselves and their perfect little interpretation than for the country.

If someone does more good for the country then bad, well then they are good enough for now.

Oceander

The only "cause" I have is trying to preserve America for my children.  It does seem more and more people care more about themselves and their perfect little interpretation than for the country.

If someone does more good for the country then bad, well then they are good enough for now.

That ship sailed a long time ago.  The only question is how much more damage is going to be done. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Do others have a lesser goal for their own children?
I will NOT comply.