Author Topic: Paul Ryan Advised Republicans To Run From Trump Prior To Election Day, Says Gohmert  (Read 3418 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I posted the truth.  The rules have been set to prohibit Conservatives from gaining any kind of leadership positions from within the Republican party, unless groomed and approved by the existing liberal Oligarchy that works in concert with Democrats.

As a principle, putting your faith in a wholly corrupted party in the hopes for a return to foundational principles is as stupid as prostrating before the Crown and parliament begging for relief from tyranny.

It's not gonna happen from within their party.  It's not gonna happen using corrupted institutions.

It's going to have to occur from outside the diseased cesspool in D.C.  It is going to have to occur in the character of this people first. 

Putting all faith and hope in voting for someone into high office as some kind of relief and salvation from tyranny is idolatry, and all it does is signal the fact the people want a monarchy- not a Republic.

Yeah, well, your mother is fat and you brother is creepy!  Some truth doesn't need to be said.  (And, that's obviously just making the point since I don't know your mother or brother and wouldn't say that even if I did)

Sometimes I feel like you just keep saying Trump is fat and Ivanka is creepy.  We know all the stuff you said, and many of us agree.  So, who are you saying it to and why?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yeah, well, your mother is fat and you brother is creepy! 

My mother and brother are both dead.

Some truth doesn't need to be said. 

That is entirely how our entire society now operates.  No truth is said.

And when it is.... well..... no one wants to hear it.

Sometimes I feel like you just keep saying Trump is fat and Ivanka is creepy.

I've never commented on Trump's girth, nor have I ever commented on Ivanka outside of perhaps agreeing with someone who noted she is a raving liberal.

We know all the stuff you said, and many of us agree.  So, who are you saying it to and why?

Anyone who wants to listen.  Anyone who wants iron sharpened.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

I've never commented on Trump's girth, nor have I ever commented on Ivanka outside of perhaps agreeing with someone who noted she is a raving liberal.

I'll say Trump is fat:

Online corbe

Most everyone looks fat dressed for Golf, It takes a real genius to look fat on the Tennis Court in Granny Panties @Oceander

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Invar, you're playing games with what I said.  That's beneath you.

Offline endicom

Yeah, well, your mother is fat and you brother is creepy!

"Jesus don't love you and your feet stink." is what I recall from my early years.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
AllThat wrote:
"No one will care what any Republican has to say about anything after this administration because they'll lump us all in with Trumpism."

Considering what Mr. Ryan said to Mr. Gohmert, I'm much happier to be "lumped into" the side of the Trumpists, than into that of the "mainstream" Republicans right now.

If the Republican party collapses, it won't be because they supported Trump.
It will because they undermined him.

Online corbe

:nometalk:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

More like,  they wanted Trump to win,  then remove him for Pence.

Except, Trump is the one who selected Pence did he not?  I still question why he chose Pence. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Oh, do give it a rest.  You hate Trump. You're pissed as hell that he won the primary and the general election.  I get it.  We ALL get it @Oceander

But your need to cling to this hate and anger is not enough of a justification to point a "guilty" finger at the citizens who elected Donald Trump instead of the Republicans fighting to keep Obamacare and against tax reform.

Just how badly do you want to punish this generation of Americans and the ones to follow because your candidate lost?

RIV, I too think it was a mistake to nominate Trump during the primaries, however, I have accepted him as our President and have praised him when I felt praise is due.  How anyone cannot see the blatant attempt to derail his presidency by the MSM, the DEMS and the RINO's (including Ryan) is beyond me.  I have voted in quite a few elections and have never witnessed what seems like such an organized attempt against a sitting president; this started even before he was sworn in.  With that being said, I thought for a very long time (and still consider it a possibility) that Trump was nothing more than a siphon for the DEMS to stop a true conservative from being seated.  Now it seems that the majority of the DEMS and RINO's are out to stop the person who seemed to derail the conservative movement. Trump certainly isn't a conservative and has always leaned more liberal, but the liberals are out to derail him.  Was/is the Clinton/Soros/Obama machine that powerful that they still are in control?  Time will tell exactly who Trump really is. It's too early in the game and too many unanswered questions for me to give Trump a pass, but so far, I stand with him as he seems to be attempting to move this country forward. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I know that pisses you off, but it has me scratching my head too....

Yep.  Well, anything that ticks some people off is worth something.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
RIV, I too think it was a mistake to nominate Trump during the primaries, however, I have accepted him as our President and have praised him when I felt praise is due.  How anyone cannot see the blatant attempt to derail his presidency by the MSM, the DEMS and the RINO's (including Ryan) is beyond me.  I have voted in quite a few elections and have never witnessed what seems like such an organized attempt against a sitting president; this started even before he was sworn in.  With that being said, I thought for a very long time (and still consider it a possibility) that Trump was nothing more than a siphon for the DEMS to stop a true conservative from being seated.  Now it seems that the majority of the DEMS and RINO's are out to stop the person who seemed to derail the conservative movement. Trump certainly isn't a conservative and has always leaned more liberal, but the liberals are out to derail him.  Was/is the Clinton/Soros/Obama machine that powerful that they still are in control?  Time will tell exactly who Trump really is. It's too early in the game and too many unanswered questions for me to give Trump a pass, but so far, I stand with him as he seems to be attempting to move this country forward.

Well, I have never seen anything like it and I've been around a while. 

After the dems and the press were able to get up from the floor after Hillary lost, they quickly went to work to discredit Trump.

It's a sick thing that a wealthy old evil man can control the country and that wouldn't be possible without the complicity of the press.

So many people here are inclined to eat all the negativity up.  They can't think beyond their Trump hate to what is really going on.

Yes, evil forces are at work.  We need to choose sides.

I'm gonna support Trump as long as I can.  So far, he's done nothing to make me want him out.

All those personal qualities that 'embarrass' some people don't mean a rat's ass if he stays on track.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yep.  Well, anything that ticks some people off is worth something.

Was that in How to Win Friends and Influence People?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

Funny how certain people continually derided Obama for blaming everything on GWB even after several years and are now demanding unbending fealty to Trump and excusing every mistake he makes with the specter of Clinton. 

A word to the wise:  if Trump keeps on present course, he will not have the better end of that comparison by 2020. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Choose Trump or else?

I choose 'else'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Choose Trump or else?

I choose 'else'.

In general, people don't take too kindly to ultimatums.  That lesson could go all around the place to everybody's benefit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Well, I have never seen anything like it and I've been around a while. 

After the dems and the press were able to get up from the floor after Hillary lost, they quickly went to work to discredit Trump.

It's a sick thing that a wealthy old evil man can control the country and that wouldn't be possible without the complicity of the press.

So many people here are inclined to eat all the negativity up.  They can't think beyond their Trump hate to what is really going on.

I'm gonna support Trump as long as I can.  So far, he's done nothing to make me want him out.

All those personal qualities that 'embarrass' some people don't mean a rat's ass if he stays on track.

As one of those who are embarrassed by him, I'm also supportive of him when he's acting in the best interest of our country and not himself. When he promotes policies that make America strong, free and/or conservative, I'm behind him. And when he acts up like an adolescent, toddler or bully, I'm going to speak out.

As I stated in another post, I don't think the Republican party survives Trump. It's not a perfect party -- something I'm sure we can all agree on -- but it is (was?) an established vehicle that could be used to promote Constitutional conservatism. I wish we hadn't taken the route to blow up the party rather than rework it. If there's a way we get back to true conservatism after electing the most liberal Republican president in modern times, I can't see it from here. I hope I'm wrong. 

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Funny how certain people continually derided Obama for blaming everything on GWB even after several years and are now demanding unbending fealty to Trump and excusing every mistake he makes with the specter of Clinton. 

You noticed that too? Thank God. It's so good to find that you're not alone when you observe these things.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.