Author Topic: The AP Notices: Democrats May Be Making a Mistake  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

The AP Notices: Democrats May Be Making a Mistake
« on: August 20, 2017, 12:14:39 pm »

Posted on August 19, 2017 by John Hinderaker in Democrats, Trump Admninistration
The AP Notices: Democrats May Be Making a Mistake

Democrats have responded to the tragic events in Charlottesville by obsessively picking apart President Trump’s multiple statements about those events, while steadfastly refusing to admit that the far-left antifas had anything to do with the violence they precipitated, and by demanding the removal of Confederate monuments. A casual consumer of the news might assume that Charlottesville has been a political triumph for Democrats, and a disaster for Trump and the GOP. But the Associated Press now realizes, with evident dismay, that the Democrats may have miscalculated: “Dems risk culture war fight in Charlottesville response.”

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/08/the-ap-notices-democrats-may-be-making-a-mistake.php

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: The AP Notices: Democrats May Be Making a Mistake
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 12:38:58 pm »
May be making a mistake?

They have gone too far. And burned bridges. A pox on them all.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley