Author Topic: TRUMP SUPPORTER and Rocker TED NUGENT UNLOADS On LEFTIST Hippie David Crosby: A “Bloated Carcass” who “Competes with Michael Moore to see who can go the longest without hygiene”  (Read 929 times)

rangerrebew

TRUMP SUPPORTER and Rocker TED NUGENT UNLOADS On LEFTIST Hippie David Crosby: A “Bloated Carcass” who “Competes with Michael Moore to see who can go the longest without hygiene”
By 100% FED Up -
Aug 18, 2017

Ted Nugent hits the nail on the head…

Ted Nugent and David Crosby are in the midst of a social-media spat over Nugent’s claim that “political correctness” is keeping him out of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Crosby has dismissed the Motor City Madman’s work as not good enough, while Nugent called the former Byrds star a “bloated chemical repository” in response.

http://100percentfedup.com/trump-supporter-rocker-ted-nugent-unloads-leftist-hippie-david-crosby-bloated-carcass-competes-michael-moore-see-can-go-longest-without-hygiene/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Amazing that Ted Nugent is becoming a voice of reason among GOPers.

After the Scalise shooting he said he would be dropping his own violent rhetoric out of a fear that some nutcase would take it seriously and try to kill someone. Just a few days back he had this to say about Bobby Ritchie (Kid Rock) running for senate on Trumper fanboi, Frank Beckmann's show.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Ted Nugent, clean and sober, proud conservative pro-American patriot, vs

Crosby a drug addict mess of a human, commie sympathizer, made some good music, but band broke up every year. Oh, Crosby is a convicted felon that served a couple of years in prison.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

Ted Nugent, clean and sober, proud conservative pro-American patriot, vs

Crosby a drug addict mess of a human, commie sympathizer, made some good music, but band broke up every year. Oh, Crosby is a convicted felon that served a couple of years in prison.

By the grace of God and a Donors Liver... he still walks among us.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
TRUMP SUPPORTER and Rocker TED NUGENT UNLOADS On LEFTIST Hippie David Crosby: A “Bloated Carcass” who “Competes with Michael Moore to see who can go the longest without hygiene”
By 100% FED Up -
Aug 18, 2017

Ted Nugent hits the nail on the head…

Ted Nugent and David Crosby are in the midst of a social-media spat over Nugent’s claim that “political correctness” is keeping him out of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Crosby has dismissed the Motor City Madman’s work as not good enough, while Nugent called the former Byrds star a “bloated chemical repository” in response.

http://100percentfedup.com/trump-supporter-rocker-ted-nugent-unloads-leftist-hippie-david-crosby-bloated-carcass-competes-michael-moore-see-can-go-longest-without-hygiene/

@Cripplecreek  -- and everyone on down in here because I can't remember everyone's screen name yet -- Ted Nugent is such a trip! What a guy! 
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Cripplecreek  -- and everyone on down in here because I can't remember everyone's screen name yet -- Ted Nugent is such a trip! What a guy!

He has cat scratch fever   ***cool cat*** ***cool cat***

@Slip18
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The fact that it took all the way to the year 2013 for the band Rush to make this silly HOF............    Don't worry Ted.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
By the grace of God and a Donors Liver... he still walks among us.

And also as a point, Alice Cooper and Kiss have not made this absolute sham of a HOF.  Wouldn't be the fact that members don't toe the left wing drum beat?  And as I said, Rush (Libertarians) , who I consider among the most talented bands in R & R history makes it in 2013?

They don't even hide their bias.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.