Author Topic: Rush: Are Republicans Knowingly Joining the Left or Are They Just Scared?  (Read 886 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/08/18/are-republicans-knowingly-joining-the-left-or-are-they-just-scared/

Are Republicans Knowingly Joining the Left or Are They Just Scared?

Aug 18, 2017

RUSH: Don in Angels Camp, California. I’m glad you called, sir. You’re up first today, sir. How are you doing?

CALLER: Doing good, Rush. Longtime listener. I agree with most of everything you’re saying except for one part. I don’t think the Republicans are doing it by mistake. I don’t think they’re being duped. I think they actually side with the Democrats and they’re right there along with Big Government and everything —

RUSH: You’re reacting to my saying that Republicans are unwittingly joining this movement?

CALLER: Yeah.

RUSH: Yeah, I knew when I said that, the moment that I said it, I knew there were gonna be people that disagreed. What I meant by it — and I do think there are some Republicans that are stupid, that are not conniving and calculating. They’re really stupid and they get suckered by all of this flowery language, and they think it’s just safer to join. Once a mob forms against anybody, it’s just safer to join the mob than to stand up and defend whoever’s under assault.

Now I agree with you, a lot of Republicans are Big Government guys, they’re establishment types, they hate Trump, they don’t want Trump to succeed. I myself have said so. So I know exactly where you’re coming from. I just don’t think they’re all that way. I think some of them are just gutless. They’re just following the crowd here.

CALLER: I don’t think so, Rush. I think they’re doing it on purpose.

RUSH: Okay.

CALLER: They’re not stupid.

RUSH: I’m not talking about a majority of them, but I don’t dispute the idea that there are a lot of Republicans that wish Trump had not won and wish he wasn’t there and are willing — they said even during the campaign, I forget which Republican it was that said this. It might have been Kasich. I forget who. “I’d be willing to lose power for a generation if it meant keeping Trump out of the White House.” And I don’t think that sentiment has changed much among quite a few. They’re doing everything they can to stop his agenda. They’re not doing a single thing to advance it, or very little. Thanks for the call.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Look, folks, I wouldn’t be surprised. I don’t want you thinking I’m off the reservation. I wouldn’t be surprised if the RNC itself is now counting impeachment votes among Republicans. I’m not predicting it; I’m just telling you, if I were to learn that, I don’t know if I’d be surprised. They’re all scared to death of the media. For crying out loud. What’s so hard about this?

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
He should be asking himself that question. He's the one who voted for a lifelong NY liberal who then loaded the white house with democrats.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
He should be asking himself that question. He's the one who voted for a lifelong NY liberal who then loaded the white house with democrats.

^^^ THIS.

That and the fact that Democrats have masqueraded as Conservative Republicans to get elected.  It has been a very clever takeover, and since the Communists showed them how to do it with the Democrat party - doing the same thing with the GOP has been a piece of cake.

Both parties are simply two arms of the same giant Oligarchy.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I was going to make a comment, but this pretty much covers it.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Douche Limpballs needs some more pills to pop.