Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS:'Four jihadis killed and several people injured' as gunfire erupts in beach resort south of Barcelona in new terror outrage hours after 13 died in van attack on Las Ramblas  (Read 737 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

BREAKING NEWS:'Four jihadis killed and several people injured' as gunfire erupts in beach resort south of Barcelona in new terror outrage hours after 13 died in van attack on Las Ramblas
Daily Mail/UK, Aug 17, 2017

Four terror suspects have been killed and one injured in a shootout 70 miles from Barcelona as police carried out an operation linked to yesterday's massacre, which claimed 13 lives and left more than 100 injured.

Video footage shows armed officers running down a street in the coastal town of Cambrils, to the south of the Catalan city, shortly after midnight.

Bodies were strewn across the ground and it is unclear whether they were the gunmen or innocent victims caught up in the second terror attack to hit Spain in less than 24 hours.

Police said they are treating the latest incident - which comes just hours after a van ploughed into pedestrians in Barcelona - as terror.

Several people were injured by terrorists and witnesses have said the shooting happened close to a taxi rank, El Periodico reports.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4800282/PICTURED-Moroccan-man-rented-Barcelona-van.html#ixzz4q44Bhs3h

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:09:09 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Waiting for more comparisons to the VA event.
I cannot even watch any news programs these days. What an outrageous comparison!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Lets see if we ever hear the left decry these atrocities as much as they do the far right.  I doubt we'll hear any, other than bashing Trump for doing nothing.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline goatprairie

Lets see if we ever hear the left decry these atrocities as much as they do the far right.  I doubt we'll hear any, other than bashing Trump for doing nothing.
Went to DummyUnderground....the first story I went to about the car massacre had the Dummies assailing Trump. I'm sure they were disturbed that this story will take precedence over the Charlottesville incident.
They want to concentrate on blaming Trump for every evil in the world.
I swear to God every comment had the Dummies frothing with rage at Trump rather than any comments on the Jihadi killers.
At least on another Dummy thread, some Dummies were not happy with the Antifa thugs. I guess that's progress of a sort.