Author Topic: Trump Will Subsidize Obamacare  (Read 2452 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Trump Will Subsidize Obamacare
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 04:03:29 am »
Can the President count on your support @RoosGirl when he takes, as you suggest, unilateral action?

Why don't you put me back on ignore, Toad.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 04:18:23 am »
Why don't you put me back on ignore, Toad.

So, I'll take your answer as "no" .. you will not support the President if he does what you're asking him to do.

In all candor @RoosGirl  this is no surprise.  Complaining just comes easier than celebrating for some folks.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 04:22:56 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2017, 04:26:22 am »
I did not vote for Trump because of his prior statements regarding repeal and replace.  Candidate Trump and now President Trump continue to maintain the view that the government needs to be involved in health care.  As long as he or any candidate maintains that position, I WILL NOT VOTE FOR THEM.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2017, 04:33:29 am »
So, I'll take your answer as "no" .. you will not support the President if he does what you're asking him to do.

In all candor @RoosGirl  this is no surprise.  Complaining just comes easier than celebrating for some folks.   :shrug:

See previous answer.   I have absolutely no interest in having a conversation with someone like you.

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2017, 04:36:38 am »
See previous answer.   I have absolutely no interest in having a conversation with someone like you.

Then dear @RoosGirl  --- stop having one.  88devil

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2017, 04:40:34 am »
Then dear @RoosGirl  --- stop having one.  88devil

Just wanted to make sure you knew what bleep I thought you were.

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2017, 04:47:32 am »
Just wanted to make sure you knew what bleep I thought you were.

Got it!  And surprisingly, my world is unchanged.   88devil

You're a hoot @RoosGirl   Don't ever change. 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2017, 04:59:27 am »
Got it!  And surprisingly, my world is unchanged.   88devil

You're a hoot @RoosGirl   Don't ever change.

Stop pinging me.  Go play your stupid games with someone else.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2017, 05:03:28 am »
Wow, someone certainly has an inflated sense of self.  Trust me, no one's taking the time to label you anything.

You're in error.  They have.

Repeatedly.  Sometimes daily depending on how they take my criticism or dismissal of the messianic attributes of Trump.

Yes, I know.  And I still don't care. 

You were the one demanding I point the sword away from you.  I'd say you cared, or you wouldn't have demanded it.

Relax sunshine, I'm not going to try and knock the sword out of your hand.  It would be like taking a security blanket from a toddler....too easy and not worth the tantrum.

You couldn't even if you desperately wanted to.  Only someone comfortable with lies and bullshit thinks removing the truth from an issue is as easy as taking a blanket from a toddler. Only those who deceive, and want to be deceived believe it simple and easy to disarm someone holding the truth.

Politicians are adept at it, like fish to water.  Party hacks run a close second. Con men are the masters.

And you helped put one on the throne.

Good night @INVAR  I'm wishing you a good night's rest.

I doubt that.  I think you are grown too comfortable with lies and bullshit, to the point you believe them yourself.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline LMAO

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2017, 01:21:52 pm »
And our money will look just like this within a few years and it will be able to buy ONE cup of coffee:

As the world  reserve currency, that probably is a little bit of an exaggeration.  We can export a lot of our inflation. The biggest problem is our unsustainable debt.  The Federal  Reserve and our government actually wants higher inflation because of that debt

So sadly, Obamacare isn't going anywhere in the near future  along with a lot of other unsustainable programs  like Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid until the math overwhelms the good intentions which it will
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:22:44 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2017, 01:27:29 pm »
And our money will look just like this within a few years and it will be able to buy ONE cup of coffee:

One coffee bean, maybe.  A cup of coffee is closer to a trillion Zim dollars.  But hey, it's cheaper than toilet paper.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2017, 01:40:51 pm »
“So, just to sum up, I would do various things very quickly. I would repeal and replace the big lie, Obamacare.” [New York, NY, 6/15/15]

“We have to repeal Obamacare, and it can be — and — and it can be replaced with something much better for everybody. Let it be for everybody. But much better and much less expensive for people and for the government. And we can do it.” [New York, NY, 6/15/15]

“We get rid of Obamacare and we have a great life all together.” [GOP debate, Los Angeles, CA, 9/16/15]

“We’re going to end, terminate, repeal Obamacare and replace it with something really, really great that works. That works.” [New Hampshire, 9/17/15]

“We are going to repeal Obamacare and replace it with something much better, much better much better.” [Waterloo, IA, 10/7/15]

“We’re gonna repeal Obamacare.” [Las Vegas, NV, 10/8/15]

“We are going to repeal and replace Obamacare which is a disaster.” [Norcross, GA, 10/10/15]

“We’re going to terminate Obamacare. We’re going to terminate it, it’s going to be terminated, it’s going to be replaced with something much better and something much less expensive for you and for the country.” [Burlington, IA, 10/21/15]

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-promised-to-repeal-obamacare-many-times-ab9500dad31e/

:whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2017, 03:43:15 pm »
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-promised-to-repeal-obamacare-many-times-ab9500dad31e/

:whistle:

Yes.... well you know...... Trump is "not a politician", and an 'outsider' and all that.

Funny thing.... he certainly lies like one.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2017, 03:49:28 pm »
Yes.... well you know...... Trump is "not a politician", and an 'outsider' and all that.

Funny thing.... he certainly lies like one.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2017, 03:54:27 pm »

:silly:

Mike Judge is a genius, between office space and idiocracy.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!