Author Topic: Here's a List of All the Confederate Monuments They're Attempting to Remove  (Read 306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Here's a List of All the Confederate Monuments They're Attempting to Remove
By Tyler O'Neil August 16, 2017

In the wee hours of Wednesday morning, Baltimore removed its four Confederate monuments, including statues of Confederate Generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson. This action followed this weekend's events in Charlottesville, Va., when white supremacists protested the removal of a Lee statue, and events this week, when protesters vandalized Confederate statues in Durham, N.C., Louisville, Ky., and Gainesville, Fla.

Activists and government leaders are calling for more removals, while some counter protesters have organized to protect some monuments. Here is a brief summary of the monuments under attack — and those that aren't.

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/08/16/heres-a-list-of-all-the-confederate-monuments-theyre-attempting-to-remove/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I listened to Hugh Hewitt this morning, he's really good.

One part I did not hear too well, was it sounded like he said, the statues should be removed because then, there would be no reason to have these confrontations between the WNs and Antifas or whatever terminology is proper.  I'm not sure if he said that. If anyone heard that, they could expound on it.