Author Topic: Angry White Boys  (Read 1257 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Angry White Boys
« on: August 17, 2017, 01:27:20 pm »
 Angry White Boys
What do the white nationalists actually want?
By Kevin D. Williamson — August 16, 2017

What is it these white boys are so angry about?

You don’t go to a protest because you’re happy. You go to a protest because you are mad about something or, in my case, because it is your job. I suppose I have been to something close to a hundred of them over the years.

I have also been the target of a couple. The idiot children of Yale protested a conference on freedom of speech at which I was speaking in 2015, part of a larger kerfuffle about Halloween costumes: A professor had criticized the university’s advice to avoid “cultural appropriation” as part of a larger trend toward transforming campuses into “places of censure and prohibition.” She was censured and, eventually, prohibited — pressured into resigning her job. The Yale kids were spitting mad, or at least a few of them were. I talked to a few future investment bankers after the conference, and, while they did not have any obvious sympathy for my political views, they were embarrassed by their fellow students. They rightly understood the protest to be a form of play-acting, a game of make-believe for young adults who should have grown out of it.

more
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450501/white-nationalists-alt-right-vague-grievances-what-do-they-want
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Angry White Boys
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 01:36:41 pm »
These are the movements that Leftists inspire genocides to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeYRK16PIlA
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 01:45:44 pm »
Its correct to condemn racial supremacists, and easy to ridicule their silly marches.

But its a big mistake to ignore the fact the left has created a system of racial spoils for their own empowerment and is driving this country towards a society divided racially, economically etc and at each others' throats.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 01:47:16 pm by skeeter »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 02:04:57 pm »
Its correct to condemn racial supremacists, and easy to ridicule their silly marches.

But its a big mistake to ignore the fact the left has created a system of racial spoils for their own empowerment and is driving this country towards a society divided racially, economically etc and at each others' throats.

The entire issue was a set-up, staged by those who played idiots to further the Left's agenda.  Watch the video I posted above to see the pattern being followed to the letter.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 02:40:57 pm »
The entire issue was a set-up, staged by those who played idiots to further the Left's agenda.  Watch the video I posted above to see the pattern being followed to the letter.

Alot of familiar contemporary themes in this guy's lecture. "Things can get ugly real fast".

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 02:55:20 pm »
Alot of familiar contemporary themes in this guy's lecture. "Things can get ugly real fast".

Americans today have absolutely no idea HOW fast.

If history is any lesson - the blueprints of horror are being followed to the letter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 04:28:49 pm »
Many years ago, back in the 80's, this black fellow explained to me the origin of the term "boy" when applied to male African Americans.  I politely listened, and decided it was reasonable to respect his concerns in the matter.

By the same hand, because I did understand his point, I find it somewhat off-putting when African Americans, like this author, call me "white boy."  It has the same meaning today as it did then, and this fellow, while writing a pretty good, thoughtful piece uses the term to the point of being gratuitous.

Other than that, he's mostly correct.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 04:35:48 pm »
Many years ago, back in the 80's, this black fellow explained to me the origin of the term "boy" when applied to male African Americans.  I politely listened, and decided it was reasonable to respect his concerns in the matter.

By the same hand, because I did understand his point, I find it somewhat off-putting when African Americans, like this author, call me "white boy."  It has the same meaning today as it did then, and this fellow, while writing a pretty good, thoughtful piece uses the term to the point of being gratuitous.

I've heard other non whites use the term, presumably derogatorily, as well. Which is fine but it kinda makes it hard to sympathize with them when they complain about being offended.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 05:01:35 pm »
What is it these white boys are so angry about?

Good question.  At least Black Lives Matter presents their list of demands for whatever that's worth. 

I'm taking a stab in the dark because I haven't been able to stomach more than a few seconds of news lately, but my guess is the angry white boys more or less just want to be left alone.  And as we all know American individualism is perceived by the Radical Left as public enemy number one.

The Architects Of Ruin will never stand for that.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 05:02:54 pm »
The angriest white boys I have seen have been the Antifa crowd.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 05:29:10 pm »
There's always going to be a percentage of any population who are born losers. They can't hold a job and many times they resist authority. They find solace or support in drugs, alcohol, and fellow losers. They don't think of themselves as losers and are easily convinced that someone else is the cause of their troubles. They are easily led.
Blacks have had the NOI and now BLM. Whites have various WN groups: Nazis, the Klan,  White Aryans, etc.
The bottom line is that even if all the people and groups that are supposedly oppressing them and keeping them from the greatness they think is their due were eliminated, they'd still be losers.
But their numbers are pitifully small.  The Klan only claims anywhere from 5,000 to 8,000 members nationwide.  The sum of all these fringe groups probably totals less than 20,000.  I'd bet many of them don't vote.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2017, 05:32:01 pm »
"The angriest white boys I have seen have been the Antifa crowd."

Yes, Dylann Roof and now, James Alex Fields are nothing compared to them.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2017, 05:34:01 pm »
Evil must be called out; that certainly is so. Denial won't work, passing the buck off won't work.

I mean the talk about taking monuments down or the Confederate flag down happens in part at least, aside from political correctness because of the acts of some of these dingalings. That's the world we live in. 

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 05:38:30 pm »
There's always going to be a percentage of any population who are born losers. They can't hold a job and many times they resist authority. They find solace or support in drugs, alcohol, and fellow losers. They don't think of themselves as losers and are easily convinced that someone else is the cause of their troubles. They are easily led.
Blacks have had the NOI and now BLM. Whites have various WN groups: Nazis, the Klan,  White Aryans, etc.
The bottom line is that even if all the people and groups that are supposedly oppressing them and keeping them from the greatness they think is their due were eliminated, they'd still be losers.
But their numbers are pitifully small.  The Klan only claims anywhere from 5,000 to 8,000 members nationwide.  The sum of all these fringe groups probably totals less than 20,000.  I'd bet many of them don't vote.

And unless you live under a rock, you know that the Klan and the Nazis are evil.    But to most, the Communists may be harsh at times, but their intentions are good, at least that's the bill of goods they've been sold.   And we need to educate these people as to the truth.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2017, 05:43:16 pm »
But to most, the Communists may be harsh at times, but their intentions are good, at least that's the bill of goods they've been sold.   And we need to educate these people as to the truth.

20 million dead people in the Ukraine disagree with you. At least the Nazis had the decency to go away. There are still communist countries like North Korea. I don't think you can ascribe "good intentions" to the North Koreans.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 05:46:54 pm »
"The angriest white boys I have seen have been the Antifa crowd."

Yes, Dylann Roof and now, James Alex Fields are nothing compared to them.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but I think that's true.  Antifa and BLM have been far more destructive than the Nazi-types.  BLM has also been far more murderous, having killed a number of policemen already, at least several of them black.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 02:31:05 am »
skeeter wrote:
"Its correct to condemn racial supremacists, and easy to ridicule their silly marches."

I agree 100%!
They were advancing a sinister message! (read the signs):

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 02:32:47 am »
I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but I think that's true.  Antifa and BLM have been far more destructive than the Nazi-types.  BLM has also been far more murderous, having killed a number of policemen already, at least several of them black.
Antifa, BLM, the alt-right. Call them all what they are. Rabble without a clue.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2017, 12:20:59 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"Its correct to condemn racial supremacists, and easy to ridicule their silly marches."

I agree 100%!
They were advancing a sinister message! (read the signs):

The white supremacists in your picture must be colorblind.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2017, 01:56:50 pm »

The WN scum is playing into the hands of the left who have tried to depict their numbers as huge while the fact is their numbers are pitifully tiny.
As you stated, the violent left groups are far more dangerous to the country. Their numbers are far, far larger than the right-wing crazies and their goal is just as destructive.
Interesingly enough, I was at DummyUnderground yesterday to see how the loonies were doing and while on a thread about  Charlottesville one Dummy had the temerity to speak out against he Antifa thugs who ruin things wherever they go.
She was actually joined by a few other Dummies who echoed her opinion.
She was naturally opposed by the pro-Antifa people on the site, but it was nice to see that even some hard libs understand their side has their share of violent crazies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2017, 02:07:20 pm »
The WN scum is playing into the hands of the left who have tried to depict their numbers as huge while the fact is their numbers are pitifully tiny.
As you stated, the violent left groups are far more dangerous to the country. Their numbers are far, far larger than the right-wing crazies and their goal is just as destructive.
Interesingly enough, I was at DummyUnderground yesterday to see how the loonies were doing and while on a thread about  Charlottesville one Dummy had the temerity to speak out against he Antifa thugs who ruin things wherever they go.
She was actually joined by a few other Dummies who echoed her opinion.
She was naturally opposed by the pro-Antifa people on the site, but it was nice to see that even some hard libs understand their side has their share of violent crazies.

As hard as they try, the MSM cannot prevent the public from seeing the images of left wing sweathogs tripping over themselves trying to kick crumpled 90 year old statues and slinging urine bombs.

They refuse to acknowlege the fact the average person doesn't like those people any more than they like the pitifully few sub-100 IQ types marching with swastika armbands.

Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2017, 02:21:21 pm »
skeeter wrote:

I see some Foreigners Dirty White Boys.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2017, 03:29:45 pm »

I thought he was white himself?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2017, 04:45:15 pm »
I thought he was white himself?

The author?  Hard to tell, actually.

I had guessed not white from the other pictures I saw.  What confused me what the only people I've heard use the term "white boys" were non-white.
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2017, 04:58:50 pm »
Angry White Boys

Angry?......  Naw......  Dirty maybe

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.