Author Topic: Trump has new Communications Director  (Read 370 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Trump has new Communications Director
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 04:41:11 am »
More winning???!!!!

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump has new Communications Director
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 04:49:42 am »
More winning???!!!!

He probably thinks so.  Family friend and model.  Pleasant to look at.  The best!

And here is the list of firings, resignations and withdrawn nominations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/07/21/an-overview-of-the-firings-resignations-and-withdrawn-nominations-of-the-trump-white-house/?utm_term=.bdc2cf160704

Not sure if Scaramucci is on there.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.