Author Topic: Natalee Holloway mystery solved? Tip that she was drugged by Joran van der Sloot and then buried in park when she choked to death on her own vomit leads to discovery of human remains  (Read 713 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Natalee Holloway mystery solved? Tip that she was drugged by Joran van der Sloot and then buried in park when she choked to death on her own vomit leads to discovery of human remains

A new tip in the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway has led to the discovery of human remains in Aruba
    Those remains are now undergoing DNA testing with results expected in the next month Natalee's father Dave revealed on Wednesday
    The tip in the case came from a man named Gabriel, who lived with Joran van der Sloot's best friend John
    Gabriel claims van der Sloot told John that he gave a drink spiked with the date rape drug GHB to Natalee, 18, who choked on her own vomit
    Van der Sloot allegedly called his father Paulus at that point, who got a burlap bag and stomped on the body to get it to fit before burying the teen in a park
    Paulus died in 2010 and van der Sloot is serving 28  years in a Peruvian prison for murdering Stephany Flores Ramírez, 21, in 2010
    He is facing extortion charges in the US for allegedly promising to show Beth Holloway, Natalee's mother, where the body of her daughter was buried for $25K

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:31 EDT, 16 August 2017 | Updated: 17:27 EDT, 16 August 2017

A new tip in the Natalee Holloway investigation has led to the discovery of human remains in Aruba, 12 years after the teenager disappeared while vacationing on the tropical island to celebrate her high school graduation.

A former roommate of Joran van der Sloot's best friend told Natalee's father Dave Holloway that the young woman was buried in a park near her hotel on the island.

That man, Gabriel, said van der Sloot disposed of the body with help from his father Paulus after Natalee choked to death on her own vomit soon after she was given a drink that had been spiked with GHB.

Van der Sloot revealed this to his best friend John,  who then repeated the information to Gabriel while the two were living together over a decade ago.

Dave announced on Wednesday while appearing on Today that he followed up on that tip, and soon after remains were found.

Those remains are now undergoing DNA testing and results should be back in the next month, which could finally lead to some closure for the family of the missing Alabama teenager. 

This will all be part of 'The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,' a docuseries premiering this Saturday at 7pm on Oxygen and ending right around the time the results come back from that DNA test.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796176/Natalee-Holloway-remains-Aruba.html#ixzz4pwpxCJfY
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Somebody alert the folks at the "Missing White Girl Channel" aka "Fox News."

Wingnut

Oh well. I can not breath  O2 please.... Anything else on the news today?  Did they find Amelia Erhart .
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 10:18:57 pm by Wingnut »

Offline berdie

I hope this is her so the family can get some peace.

Her being dead would be devastating. But her being sold into white slavery (as has been conjectured) would kill me as a parent.

Wingnut

Her being dead would be devastating. But her being sold into white slavery (as has been conjectured) would kill me as a parent.

Do not hold your breath for an answer.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

I hope her parents can bring her home and finally get closure, if you can ever get closure.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Joran made the slavery claim in an interview with Greta Van Susteren and later retracted it. He also told Natalee's mother he would tell her where she was buried for $25K. I think he's just a sick bastard that enjoy tormenting the parents.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Applewood

Where has Gabriel been all these years?  Maybe I'm a child, but I can't understand how anyone could live with this knowledge for years and not come forward.

Or maybe this is a guy looking for his 15 minutes of fame and/or compensation, and once again, the family will be disappointed.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline RoosGirl

I remember watching a few of the news reports on this story when it was new.  One of them, Joran had been picked up and put in jail on suspicion and the video the news showed his dad leaving the jail after visiting the kid there.  He was beet red and sweating like a pig and that was my first thought that he knew what his kid had done.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The only positive point in this is that Joran is getting it daily from Jorge in the Van Der Sloot  in Peru.

Hope he dies and rots there.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 03:44:06 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I just realized why Natalee Holloway is back in the news.

Last night, (Wednesday) the Oxygen channel began a mini series about her.

Tuesday night, A&E began a mini series on Laci Peterson.

It's dead girls week until the new shows come out next month.

And ID Discovery is doing an 8 part mini series on the unabomber which I have to confess, is very good. I'm hooked.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 09:50:01 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️