Author Topic: If Liberals Are TRULY Serious About Wiping Out Racism in America  (Read 2960 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I propose that you start a movement to dissolve the Democratic Party itself and erase the phrase "Democratic Party" from the American vernacular.

The Democratic Party is synonymous with:

Indian Wars

Slavery

Jim Crow

Segregation

Separate But Equal

The Civil War

The Clan

Lynchings (anti-lynching plank was defeated four times in the Democrat Party platform)

Poll Taxes

Against the Civil Rights Act

Democrat voters killed a president and a civil rights leader

Forced internment of Japanese-Americans during WW II

Domestic terrorism

Church bombings and murders

Your party has nominated and elected as President a man who reversed the desegregation of the Federal Government and showed the Klan biopic "Birth of a Nation" in the White House.

Your party elected to the Presidency a man who appointed a Klan member and lawyer for the Alabama KKK to the Supreme Court who later...used his hatred of the Catholic Church to create the "wall of separation" that heretofore had never existed in the First Amendment.

Your party elected to the Presidency a man who held up as his mentors and heroes two of the biggest segregationist bigots his state ever produced...Orval Faubus and J. William Fulbright. The latter of which has a Congressional scholarship named after him and had the Presidential Medal of Freedom awarded to him.

Your party elected as Governor a man who tried to deploy the National Guard to block integration of your schools...and it took a Republican President deploying the 101st Airborne to make you stand down.

Your party had as it's Senate Majority leader a Grand Kleagle of the KKK who besides never disavowing his Klan membership...used the term "white ni**er" several times on national Television and once famously said:

Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

and

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side

At various times this bigot was third in line to the Presidency.

So in light of the blatant out of control racist history of your political party...and if you are TRULY serious about erasing the stain of racism from the American fabric...the ONLY thing to do...and do this immediately is to disavow the Democratic Party...call for it's dissolution and remove the phrase Democratic Party every place it exists.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online dfwgator

Re: If Liberals Are TRULY Serious About Wiping Out Racism in America
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 08:32:48 pm »
The problem is relatively very few people see it that way, thanks to media and the "Zinnation" of American History in our schools.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 10:08:27 pm »
The problem is relatively very few people see it that way, thanks to media and the "Zinnation" of American History in our schools.

That's why it's important that parents take an active role these days in their kids lives. School isn't gonna come anywhere close to teaching them what they need to know especially where history is concerned.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 11:03:53 pm »
I kinda miss those Boston Democrat mothers throwing bricks at school buses filled with black kids back in the 70s.  And let's not forget a President who ran on the same ticket with Lester Maddox.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 11:12:26 pm »
I kinda miss those Boston Democrat mothers throwing bricks at school buses filled with black kids back in the 70s.  And let's not forget a President who ran on the same ticket with Lester Maddox.

Where my mom went to school at in Oklahoma it wasn't the black kids the white ones wouldn't let off the bus...it was the Indians bused in from the local reservation.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 11:25:50 pm »

I don't miss that at all. I thought most of this was behind us. The Democrats can use these issues to consolidate their base.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 01:52:50 am »
Yeah. When I graduated from schools that had been forcibly integrated for seven years, they were still burning buses in Boston so their kids didn't have to go to school with "those people". I rode over 100K miles on a school bus.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 02:51:26 am »
Title:
"If Liberals Are TRULY Serious About Wiping Out Racism in America..."

They never were. Did you believe otherwise?

"I propose that you start a movement to dissolve the Democratic Party itself and erase the phrase "Democratic Party" from the American vernacular."

Don't "erase" it, call them for what they really are now:
"democrat/communists".
You'll note that's how I refer to them now in my posts here.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 03:20:30 am »
"democrat/communists".

And the Republican Party is now largely Liberal Democrats.

It's how they should be referenced from now on.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 02:37:12 pm »
   I like this, Thanks for sharing @Smokin Joe 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 02:43:11 pm »
Title:
"If Liberals Are TRULY Serious About Wiping Out Racism in America..."

They never were. Did you believe otherwise?

"I propose that you start a movement to dissolve the Democratic Party itself and erase the phrase "Democratic Party" from the American vernacular."

"democrat/communists".

@Fishrrman

The title and the purpose of the article is to in my own way highlight the hypocrisy of the left when they want to start erasing history by removing monuments and changing the names of parks etc.  Thanks to decades of revisionism they've managed to project their history of hate murder and racism onto Republicans.

And like a battered wife...the Republicans have let the Dems do this and haven't fought back by pointing out the obvious things like what I listed above.

Three things on that list alone would shut up and shut down your average BLM militant in a heartbeat.

Instead we have at least two generations of Americans that think all the racist Dems jumped ship in Nixon's mythical Southern Strategy (only one did IIRC it was Strom Thurmond).  And we have people who will tell you seriously with a straight face that George Wallace was a Republican.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2017, 02:45:51 pm »
  And we have people who will tell you seriously with a straight face that George Wallace was a Republican.

That has happened to me.  I have also had liberals tell me that the Dred Scott decision was handed down by a Republican Supreme Court, and that Sen. John F. Kennedy voted for the 1957 Civil Rights Act.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2017, 02:47:27 pm »
And the Republican Party is now largely Liberal Democrats.

It's how they should be referenced from now on.

The Republican Party for the most part has always been Liberal, especially the Rockefeller Republicans, who despised Reagan.

Reagan was the exception.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 02:52:35 pm »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2017, 02:54:03 pm »
That has happened to me. 

One of the rare times I got to directly school a DUmmie from $kinner's island was over the Wallace thing.

BuzzClik signed up at Conservative Cave when this stuff was first happening two years ago and made the mind numbingly stupid statement that Wallace was a Republican.

I have also had liberals tell me that the Dred Scott decision was handed down by a Republican Supreme Court, and that Sen. John F. Kennedy voted for the 1957 Civil Rights Act.

History changes when it's not taught or when only certain aspects of it are taught. Think about what we learned as kids in history class and then talk to your kids about what is taught. They aren't getting the full picture these days...unless they are home schooled.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 02:55:28 pm »

Amen!  Race pimps like Sharpton...Jackson...Obama...the Democrat Party would be out of a job if people were actually allowed to "solve" the race issue.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2017, 02:59:18 pm »
History changes when it's not taught or when only certain aspects of it are taught. Think about what we learned as kids in history class and then talk to your kids about what is taught. They aren't getting the full picture these days...unless they are home schooled.

They stopped teaching cursive writing too, so that kids won't be able to read the Constitution.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online dfwgator

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2017, 03:02:35 pm »
Amen!  Race pimps like Sharpton...Jackson...Obama...the Democrat Party would be out of a job if people were actually allowed to "solve" the race issue.

If I could choose only one book that would be required reading in schools, it would be "Up From Slavery".

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2017, 03:25:45 pm »
If I could choose only one book that would be required reading in schools, it would be "Up From Slavery".

Excellent choice.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2017, 03:40:52 pm »
I propose that you start a movement to dissolve the Democratic Party itself and erase the phrase "Democratic Party" from the American vernacular.

The Democratic Party is synonymous with:

Indian Wars

Slavery

Jim Crow

Segregation

Separate But Equal

The Civil War

The Clan

Lynchings (anti-lynching plank was defeated four times in the Democrat Party platform)

Poll Taxes

Against the Civil Rights Act

Democrat voters killed a president and a civil rights leader

Forced internment of Japanese-Americans during WW II

Domestic terrorism

Church bombings and murders

Your party has nominated and elected as President a man who reversed the desegregation of the Federal Government and showed the Klan biopic "Birth of a Nation" in the White House.

Your party elected to the Presidency a man who appointed a Klan member and lawyer for the Alabama KKK to the Supreme Court who later...used his hatred of the Catholic Church to create the "wall of separation" that heretofore had never existed in the First Amendment.

Your party elected to the Presidency a man who held up as his mentors and heroes two of the biggest segregationist bigots his state ever produced...Orval Faubus and J. William Fulbright. The latter of which has a Congressional scholarship named after him and had the Presidential Medal of Freedom awarded to him.

Your party elected as Governor a man who tried to deploy the National Guard to block integration of your schools...and it took a Republican President deploying the 101st Airborne to make you stand down.

Your party had as it's Senate Majority leader a Grand Kleagle of the KKK who besides never disavowing his Klan membership...used the term "white ni**er" several times on national Television and once famously said:

and

At various times this bigot was third in line to the Presidency.

So in light of the blatant out of control racist history of your political party...and if you are TRULY serious about erasing the stain of racism from the American fabric...the ONLY thing to do...and do this immediately is to disavow the Democratic Party...call for it's dissolution and remove the phrase Democratic Party every place it exists.

Yeah....but unfortunately..... the liberals (leftists, really.....and radical ones, at that) are never interested in accuracy, truth or reality....so aren't serious about wiping out racism in America.  They are all into USING racism and creating yet more racist upheavals (See: Barack Hussein Obama's agenda) to their radical leftist advantage.   They seek to destroy if they can't control.
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2017, 04:02:49 pm »
Great article, Mr. Radioguy!  I'm glad Nancy put it Above the Fold, or I'd have missed it!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2017, 03:10:07 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2017, 03:26:36 pm »
OMG that's perfect!  :silly:

Pookie had in this morning's collection. :silly:
I will NOT comply.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2017, 07:57:40 pm »
One of the rare times I got to directly school a DUmmie from $kinner's island was over the Wallace thing.

BuzzClik signed up at Conservative Cave when this stuff was first happening two years ago and made the mind numbingly stupid statement that Wallace was a Republican.

Plaque on the campus of Northwest Illinois University

Oh, God love you Tx. Thank you so much for this post.

Talk about putting them in the X ring.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com