Author Topic: Rush: Line-By-Line: What Trump Said  (Read 641 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Line-By-Line: What Trump Said
« on: August 16, 2017, 08:07:01 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/08/16/line-by-line-what-trump-said/

Line-By-Line: What Trump Said

Aug 16, 2017

RUSH: I want to go through line by line what Trump said. Because the media is reacting as though Trump lied and distorted and did so outrageously. And the media is beside itself. But as you go through each one of these things, what you’ll find is that Trump told the truth. He didn’t make anything up.

We’ll start with this. “What about the Alt-Left that came charging in?”

“Excuse me, excuse me,” the media started shouting the moment he said it.

“What about the Alt-Left that came charging in, as you call them the Alt-Right. Do they have any semblance of guilt? Let me ask you this. What about the fact they came charging in with clubs in hands, swinging clubs, do they have any problem? I think they do.”

They did. Antifa is armed. Antifa didn’t show up with daisies and flowers. Antifa shows up looking like Ninjas, and they were wielding clubs. They didn’t have a permit. They came to start trouble. It’s what they do. You can’t say this, folks. You can’t say this. Trump said this and look what they’re doing to him. This is outrageous. You can’t say it.

Trump then said, “I’m not finished. I’m not finished, fake news,” ’cause Jim Acosta was trying to ask him a question. He said, “You had a group on side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. Nobody wants to say it, but I’ll say it right now.” Anything wrong with that, folks? Anything factually wrong or incorrect about that? “You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. Nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now.”

You see, in the media world, the left has moral authority. Antifa, Occupy Wall Street, they have moral authority because they’re victims. They’re victims of whoever the right-wing marchers were. They’re victims of me, they’re victims of you, they’re victims of America, and because they’re victims, they are permitted to do anything to redress their grievances. They are permitted to engage in violence.

The Washington Post has an op-ed today encouraging them to violence, claiming that markets and words will not overcome white supremacy. How many white supremacists are there in this country? How many Nazis are there? How many members of the Klan? They’re not enough to elect anybody. It’s an infinitesimal number, and yet if you pay attention to the media, you would be led to believe that a significant portion of the Republican voter base is nothing but Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the Klan.

And I’ll tell you right now, it’s damn frustrating and it ticks me off to see cowardly right-wingers abandon this cause because they don’t have the ability to stand up and oppose this. They would rather not be tainted by the allegation, “Well, you know, we’re conservatives and they’re really making it look like we’re all a bunch of Nazis, I can’t stand that,” so you join the left. There aren’t enough of these people to elect anybody. There aren’t enough of these people to sustain the subscription of a conservative magazine.

There aren’t enough of these people to make a sizable audience for any serious radio talk show. There aren’t enough of these people that would make anywhere near a big enough audience for a television network to survive. There aren’t enough of these people to get anywhere near close, I mean, anywhere near close to the smallest number of people it would take to elect somebody to something.

And yet the media and the Democrat Party and all other of these groups on the left continue to get away with portraying these actual extreme, far left-wingers in the case of the Nazis, as mainstream conservative Republicans. And you got guys like Mitt Romney coming along furthering the belief by siding with the people making that allegation, what are you gonna do? Anyway, just a sample. There’s more of what Trump said that I want to go through with you line by line as we continue.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: What you’re looking at here is Barack Obama community organizing, and it’s being portrayed as legitimate protests conducted by morally superior people very simply repelled and repulsed by the piggish Donald Trump, racist, bigot Nazi, and so are you who voted for him.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34