Author Topic: Black Republican Fox Analyst Tears Up: Trump 'Betrayed' Us  (Read 473 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Black Republican Fox Analyst Tears Up: Trump 'Betrayed' Us
« on: August 16, 2017, 05:37:15 pm »
As a reminder, many pundits on Fox(and other networks) are actors with maee up or embellished resumes.

...Huntsman turned first to Osefo, who quickly shifted the discussion from "talking points" on Confederate monuments to the "hatred and white supremacy" that led to the heinous murder of Heather Heyer by a white nationalist. Huntsman tried to bring the discussion back to the monuments and the "good people on both sides of this debate," but Caldwell also didn't care to talk about that.

Caldwell's emotional, "personal" statement clearly caught both Huntsman and Osefo by surprise. Trump, said Caldwell, has "betrayed the conscience of our country."

"Mr. President, good people don’t pile around with Nazis and white supremacists," said Caldwell. ...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19791/watch-black-republican-fox-analyst-tears-trump-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Black Republican Fox Analyst Tears Up: Trump 'Betrayed' Us
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 05:39:43 pm »
So if a nazi lives in your town does that mean everyone in that town is bad?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 05:43:06 pm »

This would be more along the lines of people choosing to attend a rally organized by known white nationalists and advertised as such. Sure some may be duped or naive into going.

But I still think the crying was actors playing a role, not actually hurt guests on the program.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 07:52:28 pm »

Interesting question.  I sometimes have to drive through a little town that a rather famous serial killer came from.  I've often wondered how he got like that.  Was the evil and sickness isolated to just him and his buddy in crime?  His family still lives there.  Are they ok people?  I don't know.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 08:21:06 pm »
Anyway, I don't doubt the premise of this story, Fox had this bald fellow on earlier, white, did anyone see that? And he basically had Rubio's position and I think even defended it.

So, as I inferred in the other thread, yes, people are seeing this whole thing in different ways. To isolate this about saying "there were good people in the group", I can see how that could be interpreted as a wrongful statement but maybe not enough to weep tears over.

As said, this incident is causing an uproar across the nation, I can see it in people's faces, whatever their color is. It's on a lot of people's minds.

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 09:53:01 pm »
Charles Whitman comes to mind.

Interesting question.  I sometimes have to drive through a little town that a rather famous serial killer came from.  I've often wondered how he got like that.  Was the evil and sickness isolated to just him and his buddy in crime?  His family still lives there.  Are they ok people?  I don't know.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 09:57:01 pm »
Charles Whitman comes to mind.

I'm not sure where Whitman was from.  I'll have to look it up.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 09:59:49 pm »
Oh -

Charles Joseph Whitman
June 24, 1941
Lake Worth, Florida

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 10:11:24 pm »
Oh -

Charles Joseph Whitman
June 24, 1941
Lake Worth, Florida

My bad Sang... he wasn't a serial killer in the sense.  Just a Shooter in the TU Austin Tower.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 11:56:53 pm »
My bad Sang... he wasn't a serial killer in the sense.  Just a Shooter in the TU Austin Tower.

No, I think he was.  I just assumed he was from Texas, so I was surprised.