Author Topic: New York: Muslim arrested with large weapons cache destined for terror-linked Islamic compound  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

New York: Muslim arrested with large weapons cache destined for terror-linked Islamic compound
August 14, 2017 / creeping   

In a news conference, authorities said Ramadan Abdullah, 64, has been charged the following:

Four counts, criminal possession of a weapon, second degree, class C felony
    Criminal possession of a weapon, third degree, class D felony
    Criminal possession of stolen property, fifth degree, class A misdemeanor

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/moa-islamberg-affiliate-arrested/

rangerrebew

I'm sure they were being taken to the compound to show all good members of the religion of peace what no good muslim would be caught alive with. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

Section B page 16 below the fold stuff.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The list of weapons is unimpressive.  It was so scary they had to list it twice.   I suspect most of us have more in our closet (before the boating accident) but then it wasnt the firearms that presented the threat was it.

Four loaded handguns
Eight assault weapons
64 high-capacity ammunition feeding devices
One loaded shotgun
Two rifles
Thousands of rounds of ammunition for rifles, pistols and assault weapons, including .50 caliber armor piercing incendiary rounds, numerous firearm parts and flak jackets.

and

US Charter Arms AR-7 Explorer, .22 caliber, semi-auto rifle w/ Sightmark Holographic sight
Steyr-Daimler-Puch A6 AUG, .223 caliber, semi-auto rifle w/sling and scope
Kassnar Imports AK47, 7.62×39 caliber, semi-auto rifle w/folding stock
Springfield Armory M1A, 7.62 caliber, desert camo colored, semi-auto rifle w/scope
Armalite AR-180, 5.56 caliber, semi-auto rifle, w/sling
Armalite AR-180, 5.56 caliber, semi-auto rifle, with folding stock, Armalite scope, and sling
H&K SR9TC, 7.62×51 caliber, desert camo colored semi-auto rifle w/ Springfield Armory Scope
Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S, 223/5.56 caliber, Semi-auto rifle, w/ leather sling
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Islamberg?? It sounds positively....Jewish.

Of course, he fled the country. How convenient.
Countdown to Resignation