Author Topic: Previously Deported Illegal Alien Raped 7-Year-Old Girl Thousands of Times  (Read 574 times)

rangerrebew

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Raped 7-Year-Old Girl Thousands of Times
August 16, 2017

CEDAR CITY, UT (Fox News) – An illegal immigrant who returned to the country after being deported to Mexico is accused of raping a 7-year-old girl “thousands of times.”

Victor Francisco Michel-Lara, 32, of Cedar City, Utah was arrested Sunday and faces first-degree felony charges of rape of a child, according to his arrest report. He was also placed on an immigration detainer.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/crimes-against-children/previously-deported-illegal-alien-raped-7-year-old-girl-thousands-of-times/

Offline anubias

“He stated that she moves around a lot with the lotion making his fingers slippery (and) they accidentally slipped into her vagina,” an investigator wrote in a police report, the newspaper reported.

Death penalty.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Death penalty.
I'm kind of vindictive when it comes to maggots like this, stake him out on a Fire ant hill.

Offline dfwgator

I'm kind of vindictive when it comes to maggots like this, stake him out on a Fire ant hill.

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.